What's new

St. Louis Get Together Spring 2019

Hello B&B Community and more specifically St. Louis, Missouri wet shavers. I would like to formally announce my intention to put together a get together/Meet up in order to have an exchange of ideas, shaving paraphernalia, restoration skills, honing, and everything in between.

Once we get some idea as to how many people in the St. Louis region would like to get together for a meet up, I would like to start an exploratory committee to select a date and location for the event.

I enthusiastically hope that many will commit their skills and passion for the wet shaving hobby to this event! I'd be interested to find out how many of our fellow B&B members are from the St. Louis area or at least within driving distance!

Thanks,
Matt

Whoops, mods please move this on over to the gatherings sub forum.... I accidentally posted this to the wrong location.

I grew up in STL and visit occasionally. Id be down if it over lapped with a trip.

Also have a question - are there any brick and motor stores in STL that sell wet shaving gear?

Count me in Matt.

Truman, if there are shaving specific brick and mortar stores, I am not aware. I would love to know if there are as well.

I grew up in STL and visit occasionally. Id be down if it over lapped with a trip.

Also have a question - are there any brick and motor stores in STL that sell wet shaving gear?

The closest thing to A brick and mortar store would be the Soulard market. Sudsy Soapery used to Sell their soap and Parker razors back when they first started.

@Luecke2326, any update as to when the St. Louis meet up will be? I travel to St. Louis some, & will be there in June over a weekend. It would be great if the meet up overlaps with my time there.

@dmshaver Well, I haven't heard out of too many folks...

@It's Hedley and I have met up a couple of times to do some trading and to enjoy some conversation, but other than that, I have not seen much interest. Definitely reach out to anyone you know in the region and let them know. Again, I'd be happy to host or to find a location for us to meet up.

@dmshaver Well, I haven't heard out of too many folks...

@It's Hedley and I have met up a couple of times to do some trading and to enjoy some conversation, but other than that, I have not seen much interest. Definitely reach out to anyone you know in the region and let them know. Again, I'd be happy to host or to find a location for us to meet up.

I am definitely interested. I was also talking with the youtuber Yost to Coast on IG about finding a StL meetup. Not sure if he checks in here but I’m sure he’d be interested!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vendors contacted so far. Stirling, Sudsy Soapery, Chatillion Lux, Black Tie, Herbaria, and Jeeves of Hudson street. I hope this list will grow!!!

Top Bottom