What's new

St James of London Sandalwood and Bergamot creme 150ml/5oz glass jars - $6.99 (Canadian) on Amazon.

Ok, you Canadians got us on this one. No such deal on the US site. SJOL is a very good cream and that's a FANTASTIC price. :a14:

Sounds like a fake but maybe not. I see that reg price written is 7.51cad and right now it's 6.37cad. Why Fendrihan sells it for 35.50cad. If Amazon reg price was 35 and the sale at 6.37 would sounds like a clearence but I find it weird that reg price is 7.51 vs 35.50. Please give us your feedback, at 7.51 stills a big deal. Thanks!

Sounds like a fake but maybe not. I see that reg price written is 7.51cad and right now it's 6.37cad. Why Fendrihan sells it for 35.50cad. If Amazon reg price was 35 and the sale at 6.37 would sounds like a clearence but I find it weird that reg price is 7.51 vs 35.50. Please give us your feedback, at 7.51 stills a big deal. Thanks!
I purchased a DR Harris soap with beech bowl from Amazon for $6 shipped (over $25 min purchase). After 4 weeks they offered a refund. Not hurting for soaps, I replied I would wait. About 2 weeks later it showed up. A brand new puck with bowl as advertised. I made out on that deal.

Definitely not a fake when compared to another jar I bought from Fendrihan a year or two back.

i bought 5 and would buy more but they capped the purchase at 5.

Price is now eleven dollars and change, still a great price. I've really gotta stop looking in this sub forum. I'm going broke buying bargains :wink2:

And it looks like Amazon has realized their error here, price is now $33 CAD.
It was a very weird one. The price was under $8CAD and as low as $6CAD from late September until now. More than 2 months.

I bought 6 on 3 different orders over a couple of weeks and I was cut off. The price wasn’t increased, but I wasn’t allowed to order more. First time I have seen that on Amazon.

That is odd. I suspect their inventory system is somewhat akin to the galactic forensic accounting Disaster Area needed in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Top Bottom