What's new

St. Charles Soap/Aftershave/Cologne Review...

Sue:

Just my 2 cents....but for some reason, us guys seem to love products that we can see how much we have left. I am no exception. Also, some type of masculine labeling seems to give us some type of comfort should our "non product buying male friends" see whats on our bathroom sinks.

You will find a great group of fellas here and no doubt, should you choose to listen to their opinions, will assist you in producing a truly desireable product. Most gents here have tried enough products (myself included) to be able to compare good and bad.

Its great to see a vendor participating. Hope it continues.

Brian

Also, some type of masculine labeling seems to give us some type of comfort should our "non product buying male friends" see whats on our bathroom sinks.

Brian,

You're right...masculine labeling is important, considering that those "friends" would see all of the facial products, clay masks, exfoliators and multiple bottles of cologne! Of course, any comments and I open up my drawer of straight razors...:001_tt2:

Randy

rtaylor61 said:
Brian,

You're right...masculine labeling is important, considering that those "friends" would see all of the facial products, clay masks, exfoliators and multiple bottles of cologne! Of course, any comments and I open up my drawer of straight razors...:001_tt2:

Randy

Randy, better yet they would see my Glock in my drawer. :biggrin:

Nick, I have some NEW SPICE cologne that is about 3 months old. I had it long before Sue went live with her website. It hasn't changed at all while sitting on my shelf. I agree you need to send the one you have back to Sue so she can see what went wrong. I bought a bottle of Alfred Sung in atomizer once and I could never get it to spray. I finally had to pry the top off as it was crimped on and pour the cologne into my own bottle. I couldn't send it back as the guy who sold it to me on Ebay said all his products are checked before they are shipped. So he told me it must of gotten damaged in shipping and I didn't choose to take insurance. It was strange how he checked his products in un-open boxes. You will have no such problem with anything you purchase from Sue. If you want a new one just ask for it. If you want a refund just ask for it.

Tony Espo

This is a 'HOOT!!" I love it. Thank you for the good laugh Rik!

JOEL or NICK - Whoever is now in the possession of the New Spice Bottle, please send it to me. I would like to examine two things:

1. The sprayer. I have three different suppliers that I purchase sprayers from. One is getting the 'boot' for inferior products.

2. I would like to also see if I can figure out what happened to the fragrance. A little bit of Chemistry 101 should help me determine what, if anything, I can correct that may have caused a degradation of the fragrance.

I will reimburse whoever mails it for the mailing cost. Please mail it US Postal service, First Class. I have sent Nick my address via PM.

Nick, I also need your last name and address so that I may issue you a full refund for the New Spice cologne since you are the purchaser.

I am sorry my products disappointed you both. I am happy to know that this opinion is not shared by the majority here. But I do appreciate your bringing this to my attention.

I look forward to receiving the cologne so that I may hopefully correct the cologne degradation.
Thank you, Sue

Oh Rik,
That looks like it may be some wonderul Australian clay, is it?? For anyone interested in a cheap, easy, do it yourself exfoliating facial, try this: Put one egg white in a little bowl (no yolk). Mix with a fork til a little bit of froth appears on top. Add about two tteaspoons of sugar til you obtain a paste. Rub into your face avoiding delicate eye area, then let dry. When dry, wash off with cool water. This is great to do if you self tan, it gets rid of any dry skin.

Rik,

That was hilarious.

Sue,

I responded to your PM. As I mentioned in it, no refund is necessary.

-Nick

Sue, did you go with clear plastic bottles from USPlastic? You should order samples of each since they have a variety of them and then pick the best one. From my experience, USPlastic makes high quality products.

Sue said:
That looks like it may be some wonderul Australian clay, is it?? For anyone interested in a cheap, easy, do it yourself exfoliating facial, try this: Put one egg white in a little bowl (no yolk). Mix with a fork til a little bit of froth appears on top. Add about two tteaspoons of sugar til you obtain a paste. Rub into your face avoiding delicate eye area, then let dry. When dry, wash off with cool water. This is great to do if you self tan, it gets rid of any dry skin.

Greetings Sue,

I can't take credit for that famous mug. That is none other than our very own :a14: Mark The Shoeshine Boy. :a14: If you're willing to chance serious injury from laughter, check out his numerous posts over in The Barbershop forum.

Thanks for the exfoliating facial tip!

Top Bottom