What's new

St. Charles Shave - New Spice

So to my horror I went to Saint Charles Shave - Personal Shaving Soaps and Products - http://www.saintcharlesshave.com/ to place my annual order of New Spice, Bulgarian Lavender and the other daily scents that I adore and saw that Sue has passed from this earth last year. I am at a loss because I have been wearing those scents daily since about 2009 and I honestly don't know what to do. New Spice was pretty much my daily and I received comments about it all the time. Anyone here have a horde that I could wave some money at to make you part with a bottle? I am looking at about 1/2 inch of liquid gold in a bottle, and I am wondering how to make it last another 40+ years :( Or even a guesstimate as to what that amazing combination of scents made up this concoction? I have an archibald sisters in town where I can get custom EDT's made, but I don't know where to begin with the scent combo.

I haven't posted here in years because I joined Beard Gang, but I still have all my razor kit tucked away. I got into the habit of just doing a big order from Sue every year around summer time, but fell out of the forums a long time ago. I am really sad and at a loss right now. :(

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
So to my horror I went to Saint Charles Shave - Personal Shaving Soaps and Products - http://www.saintcharlesshave.com/ to place my annual order of New Spice, Bulgarian Lavender and the other daily scents that I adore and saw that Sue has passed from this earth last year. I am at a loss because I have been wearing those scents daily since about 2009 and I honestly don't know what to do. New Spice was pretty much my daily and I received comments about it all the time. Anyone here have a horde that I could wave some money at to make you part with a bottle? I am looking at about 1/2 inch of liquid gold in a bottle, and I am wondering how to make it last another 40+ years :( Or even a guesstimate as to what that amazing combination of scents made up this concoction? I have an archibald sisters in town where I can get custom EDT's made, but I don't know where to begin with the scent combo.

I haven't posted here in years because I joined Beard Gang, but I still have all my razor kit tucked away. I got into the habit of just doing a big order from Sue every year around summer time, but fell out of the forums a long time ago. I am really sad and at a loss right now. :(
Sue has passed quite a few years ago, and every year in October we have an auction here in her name, maybe ten years this year.
Her daughter Wendy took over the business, but she closed it down last year in June.

Top Bottom