What's new

SS razor recommendations

lasta

Blade Biter
My ’daily driver’ is a polished SS Wolfman. That’s the razor that killed my RAD!! :a29:
Have you tried the new Lambdas?

I'm more attached to vintage. but Lambda is testing my resolve!

To the OP:

Highly recommend getting the GC84 baseplate. I'm not an experienced modern user, but after trying out ATT, Karve, Rex etc, the Game Changer is the only one I kept.

Of topic, but get yourself a Tech while you are at it. Literally cost a bag of peanuts.

I tried a lot of razors zhe last years.
What should fit your needs would, at least for me, be the Lupo 58.
Its far more efficient than the Gamechanger 68, but very smooth (but requieres a learning curve, at least for me). Yesterday I shaved left side lupo, right side merkur 34 g. It was very similar overall.
Fir me its better than the Rockwell 6s which would be my other recommendation.
But to be honest, for me the lupo is far better.

🥰Maybe an ATT windsor SSRH plate or a Timeless .95. They somehow shave very similar for me except that Timeless is a lit bit more aggressive.
They are the smoothest razors I've ever used, but you have to get a nice pre-shave preparation and put a top-quality blade in them, or the ATG pass could be very rough.

Since you already have the Masamune, why not start to experiment with the Nodachi base plate and top cap? There is a lot of info on B&B about mixing Masamune and Nodachi parts.

ERS4

My exploding razor knows secrets
Muramasa is the perfect evolution of Masamune.

img_1_1662811926890.jpg

Top Bottom