What's new

SS General clearance from Colonial Razors..

Colonial Razors has dropped the price on their SS General V1 from $99 to now $85. Last I checked there were 17 units remaining. Not a bad time to pick one up Gents....

IMG_1689_1024x1024.jpeg

Also, they have only 2 razors left on the black anodized Aluminum General for $75. Both of these will be no more as they will have a redesign on their V2's.

2_of_3_1024x1024.jpg

Colonial Razors has dropped the price on their SS General V1 from $99 to now $85. Last I checked there were 17 units remaining. Not a bad time to pick one up Gents....

View attachment 907760

Also, they have only 2 razors left on the black anodized Aluminum General for $75. Both of these will be no more as they will have a redesign on their V2's.

View attachment 907761

Thanks for the info , RAD kicked in again and i just pulled the trigger ... resistance is futile ... :biggrin:

Last edited:

View attachment 907760

View attachment 907761
Such an enabler......just got myself an SS one.

Thanks for the heads up.

Art.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom