What's new

SRAD how to pronounce?

Ya know, after reading this word so many times, I realized many of us could be pronouncing it slightly different and I was curious, just curious. I have an urge to hone today but don't want to and so I have distract myself.

So is it "SRadd" like one syllable?

Or "Ess-radd" like two

Or some other way.

I just want to start off 2014 on the right foot.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
It's spelled Luxury Yacht Acquisition Disorder, but it's pronounced Throatwarbler Mangrove Acquisition Disorder.

Strangely, I do not know what you are talking about. I can stop buying razors any day.

Ya know, after reading this word so many times, I realized many of us could be pronouncing it slightly different and I was curious, just curious. I have an urge to hone today but don't want to and so I have distract myself.

Or "Ess-radd" like two

Or some other way.

I usually go with "Ess-Rad".....But I don't have that problem....I can stop at any time, I swear!! Maybe tomorrow I'll stop, or the next day, or the next....

okay, I have SRAD....:blush:

I think there are two ways it can be properly pronounced. The first way is:

Vee- Za

And the second way is:

Pay Pal

Brian

Or "Ess-radd" like two

Or some other way.

i wasn't at all thinking of of all these great posts that have come throughout the day keeping me smiling and distracted.

perfect!

I don't know how it is pronounced, but it usually sounds a lot like your wife yelling at you about all the money you've been spending on those "stupid razors".

I don't know how to say it either. and I may have made a stupid mistake by doing this year's sabbatical. it was just to keep from buying more soaps, I swear, until I laid out everything. but I really only use that DE at the house, and that DE on the road, so I can sell off that one, and why did I buy a lot of three Gems? those need to go on the B/S/T and yeah, I aim to sell off that one, ok, that one too. and I don't use that one very much at all anymore. and that one... ok, those need work, those need rescales, and the GDs are sitting for this year's competition, and I have to hone those....

at least I'm using good gear that I like, vs doing the sabbatical as a penance with low end gear.

oh, two syllables.

Top Bottom