What's new

SR LOAN-OUT (AU only) - Titan ACRM-2 T.H.60 off pasted balsa

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
This offer is available to Australian residents only.

I have a Titan ACRM-2 T.H.60 SR that I lend out so that an Australian B&B member can experience one of my diamond pasted balsa finished edges.

DSCF0910.JPG

This SR is a 21mm dressed in African black wood scales and has been finished on a diamond pasted balsa strop progression. This has given it a very keen edge but is still rather forgiving. You do not have to maintain it on pasted balsa, just clean leather stropping is all that you need. Not a fly-weight, weighing in at about 70g and the bevel angle is about 19°. You may be surprised at how well it shaves.

I cover the postage to you. You then use and treat it as you own for a week or two. Then you post it back to me.

This offer only becomes available about once every month and I only lend it to those with a good B&B posting history. If interested, post here or PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:
Keen to check out the African blackwood scales. That's one of the timbers used to make bagpipes, specifically the Great Highland Bagpipe. I have various bits in a box and often wondered how they would go as scales, or even shaving brushes.

Scales in B flat?

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Keen to check out the African blackwood scales. That's one of the timbers used to make bagpipes, specifically the Great Highland Bagpipe. I have various bits in a box and often wondered how they would go as scales, or even shaving brushes.

Scales in B flat?
I play a double french horn B flat and F. Haven't tried playing the SR scales.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
This SR has now been refinished on my Coticule/BBW combi. Soon I might have another spare T.H.60 that I can give a pasted balsa edge.

Top Bottom