What's new

Springer SA-35 … MSRP $699

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I haven't looked at reviews from those who have shot these ... yet. But it is an affordable price point.
Agreed. Even I could part with that much money, for that gun. Beautiful looking, to my eye. The rear sight was not what I expected, but I think it'd be fairly easy to get used to if I shot it enough. Tempted, but, LOL! Might be impossible to find one, and can a dealer sell it for more than the MSRP? I've got a feeling there will be a waiting list...

Agreed. Even I could part with that much money, for that gun. Beautiful looking, to my eye. The rear sight was not what I expected, but I think it'd be fairly easy to get used to if I shot it enough. Tempted, but, LOL! Might be impossible to find one, and can a dealer sell it for more than the MSRP? I've got a feeling there will be a waiting list...
I refuse to spend MSRP, let alone more than MSRP. I would rather wait for manufacturing to catch up or order something else. Being cheap, I typically look for used but well cared for items.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Wow, me likey! But only one magazine is kinda sucky. I wonder if standard aftermarket accessories, mags, etc., for the original P-35 and clones are compatible?

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Wow, me likey! But only one magazine is kinda sucky. I wonder if standard aftermarket accessories, mags, etc., for the original P-35 and clones are compatible?

From the few gun rag reviews I’ve seen P35 mags are compatible, not sure about other parts. I wonder when they will start showing up in stores.

shoelessjoe

"I took out a Chihuahua!"
Good question … I do know that Brownells was doing pre-orders @ $629 ea. & those allotted pre-orders sold out fast!

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
We both have an affection for more firearms. I, however, want peace at home, as my wife just rolls her eyes every time I mention a new firearm. Grin. However, a 20 ga. semi-auto is planned for the Fall of 2022. She is good with it, and with most of my list, so I am not totally in the dog house.

20 gauge semi? Interested in hearing what and why? Tell us all about it? :)

Top Bottom