What's new

Spring/Summer Soaps

Hey guys, I was wondering if y'all have soaps that you only use during the warmer months, and if so which ones are your favorites?

I did a full month of Arko shaves last August. It went well and I'll probably do it again this year.

Spring time I tend to reach for a green fougere\fresh vetiver or floral type scent a little more.

SV Felce Aromatica
Lavender soap of your choice
Speick stick

Summertime more lighter scent or something citrus.

Haslinger
Arko
Stirling lime

These are just a few that come to mind.

Even a blue Mediterranean scent like Epsilon will make a great summer scent IMO.

PDP Original

20200222_104135.jpg

camo

* Stirling Glacial Satsuma
* Stirling Margaritas in the Arctic
* Noble Otter Orbit
* Wholly Kaw Fern Concerto Menthol

* AdP Colonia Dupes (Oleo Shiloh, Stirling Piacenza, Razorock XXX, Fine Italian Citrus, Asylum Shave Works Colonia made by SV to name a few)

* Creed Aventus dupes (Ariana & Evan's Spartacus, Declaration Grooming Sellout, Stirling Executive Man, Fine Platinum, Captain's Choice Venture, etc)

* Almost any citrus forward scent - Grooming Dept Frankinlime, Henri et Victoria Lime, Stirling Dreamsicle, etc)

had to revive this one.

this is definitely a spring/summer scent!!!!

20200325_172954.jpg

I can/would use this year round.

thank you WK for awesomeness!!!!!

apologies for reviving this from the depths.......but believe this to be a good thread and for the greater good of the Bretheren.

camo

Hey guys, I was wondering if y'all have soaps that you only use during the warmer months, and if so which ones are your favorites?

Let's see which ones I can recall without going to my bathroom to look...

Stirling Piacenza (smells like Acqua di Parma Colonia)
K Shave Worx (I think it's called Orange Soda or something similar)
PAA Coconut Bay (I recall The Beach being nice as well)

I guess that's all I can remember.

Top Bottom