What's new

Spring/Summer Soaps

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
One of my favorites is Barrister & Mann’s Diamond. Baseball-inspired scents of grass, dirt, beer and caramel popcorn. A Springtime delight. Oh and, of course, performance scores runs, too.

Oh, almost forgot another Wet Shaving Product I’ve been enjoying: Tobacco. It’s a green tobacco scent, not smokey. It’s a nice fresh scent for summer/spring.

One of my favorites is Barrister & Mann’s Diamond. Baseball-inspired scents of grass, dirt, beer and caramel popcorn. A Springtime delight. Oh and, of course, performance scores runs, too.

This is my favorite summertime scent.

Straight favorite summer shave? B&Ms Terror with the splash. I work outside and live in the desert, that stuff is awesome for cooling off after a hot day.

I have gotten to try a few out and so far these have been my favorites this year:

-Ethos Grooming Essentials: Succès. It is a pineapple noir clean cologne scent. Very unique.
-Murphy and McNeil: Trinity. Another Creed Aventus clone and my personal favorite.
-Proraso: Green. Great clean cooling scent.
-CBL Premium: Iron Throne. A unique take on Bay Rum with a nice cooling agent.
-Stirling: Baker Street & Hipster. Both are clean fresh cologne scents.
-B&M Seville. A nice citrus forward scent
-CBL Master Barber: Green Valley Links. Clean Vetiver forward scent.
-Oleo: Wayoh. Spicebomb clone and clean cologne scent. Really nice spring scent imo.

I'm sure there are others and y'all have tried out some that really sound appealing, but I just wanted to throw in my favorites of the season so far.

Top Bottom