What's new

Spring Cleaning

Cleaning out my Den to make room for some new Shapton glass stones

Some of these items are duplicates, or catch and release, either way they hardly ever get used.
Shipping is free... CONUS only please! For the record....I don't mind If you post PM sent. But please check the latest posts of this thread to see what items have sold or are pending thanks.

1. Filarmonica 14 Doble Temple JMP. $250
This razor is very minty, the gold wash is still intact but a little faded. I listed this on Panjo a while back, and I'm not sure why it says "No Longer Available". I never sold it, don't understand what happened. Here's a link and it's still available.
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...-14-No-Longer-Available?p=7880776#post7880776

2. 7/8 Hart Steel. $250
Used maybe a handful of times, it's been modified by Nate Zowada. He Shortened, Polished, added a Thumb Notch, and re-scaled it in Black Paper Micarta scales.
Here's a link to the thread
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/455148-A-pair-of-HARTS?p=7366216#post7366216

3. Dovo Palisander. $100
This is a catch and release. Bought from the BST It had a small chip at the toe that I honed out.

4. Labeled Coticule. $150
This Coti is too nice to be sitting around not getting used. I bought from another member here. It had a crack thats been stabilized with Bondic glue. (Thanks Brian) And it's the only labeled coti I've ever seen. I'm asking what I paid.

5. Naniwa stones 3k, 8k, 12k. $130
Theses are my first set of good hones that I bought to maintain my Straights with.
The 8k and 12k have been glued to glass tiles (less warping). The 3k is the thick version of the Super Stones.

6. English Tech. $45
Flat Bottom, mounted on a shortened & polished Feather ASD1 handle
a little brassing on one of the safety bars from polishing. Handle weighs 54 grams.

7. Muhle R89. $40
Brand new R89 head mounted on a Weber Bulldog handle.

8. Merkur Progress. $40
I recently got me a Mergress, and wont be needing this one anymore.

9. Merkur 34HD. $25
Above user grade, the plating is intact, no issues.

10. Y2 Black handle Gillette Super Speed. $15
Above user grade, no brassing.

11. Triangular slotted Tech Head. $10
User grade.

Any questions let me know. Also I'm on the look out for a Zowada carbon series (black scales red wedge) or the Shapton GS's 1k, 2k, 16k, 30k.........Thanks for looking.

$20160328_120002.jpg

$20160328_115526.jpg

$20160223_113838.jpg

$20160223_113900.jpg

$20160223_113736.jpg

Last edited:
I once had a Hart 7/8 that Alfredo modified into a Spanish Tip. I sent it packing after a year of use. It left me uninspired, I didn't love it. This Hart shorty modified by Nate makes me want to jump back into the water. I'm a sucker for a thumb notch. That razor is super cool and a one off that no one else will have. ATG Chimensch style would suit this razor perfectly. It would make a fine addition to someone new to straits or anyone really who procures fine artisan craftsmanship. Good luck with the sale.

Top Bottom