What's new

Spring Cleaning PIF

Good morning, all. It's Spring and I am trying to reduce the clutter in my house. Come to find out that I have waaaaaaay too much shave gear. Who knew??? While none of the stuff in this lot is "premium", there are some very usable items to be had. I only ask that you enter the PIF only if you plan on using some or all of the items, and that if there are items that you don't plan on using, that you pass those forward at some point.
Included in the lot is the following:

CBL ORANGE DIRT shave soap
CBL BARBERSHOP shave soap
CBL GHOST PINEAPPLE shave soap
Barrister and Mann MINTY FRESH hand and body soap
RazoRock QUICK CHANGE DE Razor
Omega S BRUSH synthetic brush
Omega PROFESSIONAL boar brush

And I'm pretty sure that I will find other stuff to include in the box.
DSCF2048.JPG

All but the B+M soap has been used very lightly. MINTY FRESH is NEW/UNUSED.
If you are interested, please state "I'm in" at the beginning of your response. I'll leave this PIF open until the end of the week, as I don't think that I'll be able to get to the post office before then anyway. Thanks!

Last edited:
Recently have become a big fan of boar brushes, and not familiar with CBL soap. If you are sending internationally (Europe) as well, count me in! Great PIF again on this forum!

Recently have become a big fan of boar brushes, and not familiar with CBL soap. If you are sending internationally (Europe) as well, count me in! Great PIF again on this forum!
My apologies for not mentioning that, given the cost of shipping, this PIF is for USA members only. I will however send you a penny sample of CBL TabacaVeg if you want to try their soap. Please let me know if you are interested.

Good morning, all. It's Spring and I am trying to reduce the clutter in my house. Come to find out that I have waaaaaaay too much shave gear. Who knew??? While none of the stuff in this lot is "premium", there are some very usable items to be had. I only ask that you enter the PIF only if you plan on using some or all of the items, and that if there are items that you don't plan on using, that you pass those forward at some point.
Included in the lot is the following:

CBL ORANGE DIRT shave soap
CBL BARBERSHOP shave soap
CBL GHOST PINEAPPLE shave soap
Barrister and Mann MINTY FRESH hand and body soap
RazoRock QUICK CHANGE DE Razor
Omega S BRUSH synthetic brush
Omega PROFESSIONAL boar brush

And I'm pretty sure that I will find other stuff to include in the box.
View attachment 1261950

All but the B+M soap has been used very lightly. MINTY FRESH is NEW/UNUSED.
If you are interested, please state "I'm in" at the beginning of your response. I'll leave this PIF open until the end of the week, as I don't think that I'll be able to get to the post office before then anyway. Thanks!
I have already found some more stuff to include in the PIF! But I should mention that this can only be shipped in the USA. Shipping anywhere outside the states is just too expensive. Apologies for not stating this in the original post.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I have already found some more stuff to include in the PIF! But I should mention that this can only be shipped in the USA. Shipping anywhere outside the states is just too expensive. Apologies for not stating this in the original post.
I'm going to have to sit this one out my friend. I've already been blessed by you.

To you others in the US of A:

Rrrrrose has GREAT taste so get in this!

I am in.

I have been wanting to try some different soaps but am indecisive and overwhelmed on where to start. Also wanting to try a synthetic brush but not bad enough to buy one LOL. I have no qualms with putting together a PIF myself with some of the left overs. Thanks for the opportunity and God Bless you and your PIF.

My apologies for not mentioning that, given the cost of shipping, this PIF is for USA members only. I will however send you a penny sample of CBL TabacaVeg if you want to try their soap. Please let me know if you are interested.

I can totally understand, no problem. And thanks for the offer of a sample of the soap, but that won’t be necessary, too much hassle for you. Thanks and good luck to the American participants

FarmerTan

C'mon. Throw your hat in the ring!
No, then I'd win, my wife would ask: "WHAT do you have there behind your back?" and I'd HAVE to lie...and then I'd have to sleep in the barn with the cats.....(inhale) AND then @KeenDogg would be jealous cuz I win EVERY PIF that I enter and I will no longer be welcome here.... So, thanks but no thanks, as much as ALL the soaps tempt me!

Good luck all y'all's!

No, then I'd win, my wife would ask: "WHAT do you have there behind your back?" and I'd HAVE to lie...and then I'd have to sleep in the barn with the cats.....(inhale) AND then @KeenDogg would be jealous cuz I win EVERY PIF that I enter and I will no longer be welcome here.... So, thanks but no thanks, as much as ALL the soaps tempt me!

Good luck all y'all's!
Or, if you ended up winning the PIF, you could send me exactly ONE stick of Arko, which would allow you to tell the wife that we "traded"! I'm just sayin'... 😉

FarmerTan

Or, if you ended up winning the PIF, you could send me exactly ONE stick of Arko, which would allow you to tell the wife that we "traded"! I'm just sayin'... 😉
Oh my.....that is doable.....I do have an excess of Arko in Arkoland....

I AM going to start a strange PIF of my own in recognition of my 5 years of Fellowship here on B&B!

Time FLIES when you are being mocked for loving ARKO!!

cool, nice PIF not in the states but a nice and kind gesture, good luck peeps :)

I'm in. I enjoy orange and citrus scented soaps. My wife will probably steal the pineapple if I win. I always enjoy trying new soaps. I will ensure the razor finds a good home.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom