What's new

Spring Cleaning PIF

I received @Rrose Sélavy generous gift last weekend. It was packaged well and was sent with priority status. He went out of his way to make a quality PIF. Not only was there the thing in the original post. There were two add-ons as well. There was a new bath soap by Duke Cannon "Victory" and a 3/4 full bottle aftershave balm by Haslinger "SPA Sandelholz".
So far, I have used the S Brush and CBL Bergamant & Lemon. Both are good stuff. It will take me a bit of time to go through all.
I do have some things that I will be PIFing myself in the future. And I plan to keep the quality up as well.
Thank you @Rrose Sélavy.

I received @Rrose Sélavy generous gift last weekend. It was packaged well and was sent with priority status. He went out of his way to make a quality PIF. Not only was there the thing in the original post. There were two add-ons as well. There was a new bath soap by Duke Cannon "Victory" and a 3/4 full bottle aftershave balm by Haslinger "SPA Sandelholz".
So far, I have used the S Brush and CBL Bergamant & Lemon. Both are good stuff. It will take me a bit of time to go through all.
I do have some things that I will be PIFing myself in the future. And I plan to keep the quality up as well.
Thank you @Rrose Sélavy.
If you like the Duke Cannon soap, you might want to try their Big *** Beer Soap made with Old Milwaukee beer or its Great American Beer Soap made with Budweiser. I keep a bit of its Big Ol' Brick of Hunting Soap in my car for washing my hands after catching and cleaning fish.

If you like the Duke Cannon soap, you might want to try their Big *** Beer Soap made with Old Milwaukee beer or its Great American Beer Soap made with Budweiser. I keep a bit of its Big Ol' Brick of Hunting Soap in my car for washing my hands after catching and cleaning fish.

Right On. Funny thing is that I do have the Duke Cannon beer soap “Fresh Squeezed IPA”. When I first put my nose to it “Fruit Loops” came to mind. :cool:

Top Bottom