What's new

FS Spring Cleaning... Natural and Synthetic Hones.

A few things for sale, hopefully priced reasonably. Prices are in $USD / $AUS. Shipping is $30/$15 respectively, if you'd like more than one I'll absorb any extra shipping cost. Ping me a message for any further info and pics.

Vintage Coti/BBW #1 + 'tomo nagura' slurry stone. $60/$85
140x42 (main stone). This stone is a little faster than the one below.

IMG-2312 (1).jpg

IMG-2313 (1).jpg

Vintage Coti/BBW #2. $60/$85
177x38. Seems slightly finer than the stone above. BBW has an interesting green layer to it.

IMG-2326.jpg

IMG-2309.JPG

Franz Swaty 2 Line. $15/$20
A bit beaten up on the front side pictured, reverse is better but needs a bit of love.

IMG-2327.jpg

Naniwa Gouken Kagayaki 3k. $35/$50
This is the thinner version of the Superstone. I've never got along with it for knives, but I understand they're pretty good for razors. As with many Naniwas probably comes in slightly finer than the 3k it states. Comes with box/stone holder. 8mm.

IMG-2505.jpg

JNS Synthetic Red Aoto. $60/$85
Another one I've never loved for knife sharpening, but again might work nicely for razors - would be a bevel-setting type stone. It's a mix of 2k and 4k grits I believe. Good mid grit polishing stone for knives. 47mm.

IMG-2506.jpg

Pike Handihone. $50 / $70
No idea about pricing this one tbh. The only thing I can see online is something silly like 140USD, but I guess they're highballing that quite considerably. So if anyone wants for $50 then all yours, otherwise I'll try my luck on ebay. It's in almost unused condition, with box (box not quite so new condition!).

IMG-2335 (1).jpg

IMG-2334 (1).jpg

Shobudani Tomae 3.5. $100 / $135
198x57x17. Really superb stone for both razors, and for fine (but still usable) edges on knives when used with slurry. Only reason I'd be selling this is because I now tend to use Jnats mostly for kasumi bevel polishing, and this ain't that stone. Mounted.

IMG-2507.jpg

Top Bottom