What's new

Spot me bro; the shave den is calling my name.

How often, if at all(lol, "if," like this ain't B&B) do you find yourself tempted to shave off the cozy woolen coat evolution, and do you find yourself eyeing a particular gear combo? I know My chin will probably fall off from the Chicago cold, but man do that SuperA and Nivea balm look sexy sittin' there in my bowl....

especially if you've been hangin with that beard more than a few months I guarenTee it.
menthol may be da'bomb but true cold be da'biotch.

I shave mine completely off in August and wasn't happy with the baby face look of losing 10 years and grew it back out in about a month s time. It was bothering me in the summer heat. I'm still tempted from time to time.

That's why I shave my head. A bearded man has still got to shave every day...
+1 to that assuming you would want (or need) to shave your head. I really don't miss my hair at all , just glad I can pull off a decent beard.

I started growing a stache and goatee at 19 shaved it off once at 20 and immediately started growing it back. It changes size and shape with the seasons, but the goat and stache will always stay.

You can always change it up and still shave part of your face, or even if you do take it all off it will grow back.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I don't understand the question.

Off I how tempted shave ? to beard am often

I...can't even type it!

Never. What ever the question, the answer is never.

Just remember, before you reach for that razor:

proxy.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I get to urge to shave all the time. I have the hardest time letting any facial hair grow in. There's many a reason why....the itch is ridiculously uncomfortable, and the patchy parts get to me after awhile. But the biggest reason is I just like shaving...so even if I had a 100% full beard, I'd probably still be clean shaven or have a partial style beard. I just grew my beard out for a week and couldn't stand it, so I'm down to a circle beard as well.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I shave mine off every few months, then regrow it. It's like a refresh... A fresh coat of paint. It renews and invigorates. With the weather going from the 20s to the 70s in just a couple of days, I'm getting that urge now. It grows back fast.

Top Bottom