What's new

Spoliating the web, one thread at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to see how many threads a user has had the last word on?

I like the Waldo behind the cookie monster, or at least what I think is the cookie monster. Don't know about your question. Maybe Sol will chime back in here and kill this discussion..................

There may be a VB plugin for it. It wouldn't be hard to code, conceptually, but I have no idea how the internals of VB work to mesh it in.

Sure.

Just look in your control panel at your message list.

All the ones where you're the last poster, you got the last word in.

You do realize, of course, that I now have a spatial porpoise in life, don't you? Mwhahahahahaha.
proxy.php

:lol::lol:

I like the Waldo behind the cookie monster, or at least what I think is the cookie monster. Don't know about your question. Maybe Sol will chime back in here and kill this discussion..................

It's super grover dressed up as the spoliater. If you look closely enough, you'll also note that he's got 6 degrees on his chest---

There may be a VB plugin for it. It wouldn't be hard to code, conceptually, but I have no idea how the internals of VB work to mesh it in.

huh?

So who will get the last word on the Linux Mint thread? I'm not sure it will ever end.

Microsoft.

Sorry folks, I am the last word in this thread!

Hmmmm, Now where is that lock button. Darn! Can't do it in this forum.....

Ok, Ok,,,,,, I am the last word in this thread.......... for now!

Hey, Not so fast Mr Micah. You're not spoilating my perfectly fine spoilation.

Note that if this thread continues on it's current trend it will:
a. become a movement
b. become the longest thread in B&B history
c. reflect poorly on the mental capacity and maturity levels of all participants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom