What's new

Spicy scents

Finally got the chance to look for some of these today. Actually tried on Spicebomb and Spicebomb Extreme. My wife like the standard better and I the extreme. Bummer was they didn’t last too long on my skin and both dried down to the same scent after an hour.

Finally got the chance to look for some of these today. Actually tried on Spicebomb and Spicebomb Extreme. My wife like the standard better and I the extreme. Bummer was they didn’t last too long on my skin and both dried down to the same scent after an hour.

I tried these two last fall. I try to keep notes on sampled frags in a simple notepad document to track my initial impressions. I agree with your wife as my notes listed Extreme as "spicy/peppery" while the original just listed "Like it". These two were my first exposure to spicy frags. Now that a year has passed I think I need to try these again to see if my initial impression still stands.

I tried these two last fall. I try to keep notes on sampled frags in a simple notepad document to track my initial impressions. I agree with your wife as my notes listed Extreme as "spicy/peppery" while the original just listed "Like it". These two were my first exposure to spicy frags. Now that a year has passed I think I need to try these again to see if my initial impression still stands.
I was pretty disappointed in the longevity. They were pretty much gone after three hours. But that was also just one squirt per wrist. I also have a sample of Dior Sauvage to try. That struck me as a bit stronger so I have hopes for that one.

Jocomo de Jocomo is a spicy EDT but not peppery. Clove, cinnamon and cardomom come to mind. I wore it today after a summer of lighter scents. Great stuff.

Top Bottom