What's new

Speick?

+1. Quite unique. Herb like citrus, and I'll add kind of fresh spice like, but not at all like an Old Spice. Maybe New Spice?

But you have to take care.
I used Speick only in summer and stood on the cupboard over winter. The next summer the scent got very unpleasant. It stank!
I assume the natural fragrances were gone bad.

But you have to take care.
I used Speick only in summer and stood on the cupboard over winter. The next summer the scent got very unpleasant. It stank!
I assume the natural fragrances were gone bad.

Interesting. I've had my bottle for almost exactly a year and it still smells fantastic.

It's difficult to describe. It smells like...Speick.

How about, slightly medicinal, earthy and herbal. It is fantastic, probably the best AS out there for soothing your face that is not a balm.

I get herbal lavender from it. It's much less medicinal in scent than the cream. I agree with folks raving about how good it feels on the face.

Just smells like a flowery perfume to me. Great product for toning the skin and soothing any razor burn though.

It's a very unique and mild scent. To me it smells peppery and floral. The pepper element stands out the most. Floral is muted. Scent disappears quickly unfortunately. Great stuff.

It's difficult to describe. It smells like...Speick.

How about, slightly medicinal, earthy and herbal. It is fantastic, probably the best AS out there for soothing your face that is not a balm.

Exactly this. I love it because it leaves my face feeling great, really well conditioned and soft without being at all greasy. And the scent is so mild that I can wear any EDT I choose without worrying about the scents clashing.

Top Bottom