What's new

Speick?

To me it smells like grandpa. Not mine, mine always smelled like the original old spice. But speick always reminded me of a grandpa when I used it. I love it and am looking to either rebuy it or get a new splash for before my balm.

When I combine speick and proraso asb sensitive skin, it just smells like sophisticated older man. The brides that I work with love the way I smell, and I enjoy smelling much older than I really am. Feels like it takes away from some if my youngish looks. But then again I wish I had more grey hair so itd be more salt and pepper than just pepper. I'm weird like that.

I used it again this morning for the first time in a long while. But I preceded it with a splash of thayers wh, and man. I was wrong. My face feels awesome. I felt I had to update in fairness, after initially saying I was having some problems with it.

I finally got around to ordering some Speick. Why did I wait so long..........

I used it this morning and my face feels great. I like the fresh scent too. It will be a permanent addition to the Den.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Casey, have you tried it yet? What do you think it smells like?

It's one of my favorites - herbal, citrus, black pepper, medicinal, some earthiness, it's great!

Casey, have you tried it yet? What do you think it smells like?

It's one of my favorites - herbal, citrus, black pepper, medicinal, some earthiness, it's great!

Yes, I was lucky enough to get a sample of it for free. I like it and I plan on purchasing some of it. Not only do I like the scent (which I find the same as most of you - earthy, medicinal, peppery, herbal), I like the way it feels. It just feels like it's actually doing something on my face other than making me smell good.

I too get that herbaceous, citrus and a bit of lavender - love it - just wish it lasted longer.
Makes my face and scalp feel great!

Top Bottom