What's new

Speick Tube Size - Always 75g?

Has the Speick shaving cream tube size always been 75g (2.6 oz)? For some reason I thought it used to be larger.

I have the old tube which is 75g. I'm not sure if the new packaging is any different but it is often priced accordingly so I don't tend to mind.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
I pick up a tube now and again - it is good stuff - probably going back 10 years only - size is consistent in my memory - in fact I recall checking the capacity for the TSA once - this reminds me my last tube was used up a while back

It's always been that size as far as I can remember, which is 10 years. I've taken it on air travel without any problem so it's been under the TSA limit.

Has the Speick shaving cream tube size always been 75g (2.6 oz)? For some reason I thought it used to be larger.
For a limited time they offered the 7,500 gram (16.5 lbs) tube which might be what you're remembering. As I recall there were issues reported with getting last couple of pounds out of the tube, and it was discontinued.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
For a limited time they offered the 7,500 gram (16.5 lbs) tube which might be what you're remembering. As I recall there were issues reported with getting last couple of pounds out of the tube, and it was discontinued.
this would be a very huge tube...one may need an extra suitcase for this one, or?? :001_tt2:

But for real, I only have seen the 75 gr tube for decades, so I do not think they ever had a bigger tube. This size is very common in Europe, like the Trumper's I have are all 75 g (mL).

Last edited:
Top Bottom