What's new

Speick stick hack

Has the Speick tube container been discontinued? Doesn't seem to be sold anywhere except a couple overseas (non-USA) vendors. No mention of it on Speick website. I do have a generic twist up tube for my Arko, but it is nice to have official products.

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
Have you ordered from them? I don't see any indication that it is the container version.
Yes I have ordered from them previously, but not this I'm sorry for not reading more clearly. I thought you were saying you couldn't find the Speick shave stick. I didn't realize they made one in a container. I'm guessing this is just the foil wrapped on.

Yes I have ordered from them previously, but not this I'm sorry for not reading more clearly. I thought you were saying you couldn't find the Speick shave stick. I didn't realize they made one in a container. I'm guessing this is just the foil wrapped on.
Intentional or not, I think you're onto something. I searched on the product ID from your link and it exists at Pasteur, which has an image showing the case. Seems to be what I am looking for. Thanks!

Now I need to spend $50 to get a $5.99 shave stick. What a problem to have.

Always wondered why more of the sticks don't come in a container like La Toja. Much easier to use and travel with in my opinion. I bought a few different sticks over the years but never use them as I don't like to face lather. So in order to use my Speick stick, I just cut it into small pieces and mashed it into an empty soap container I had laying around. Used it this morning for the first time in ages and was very pleased with the performance. Never been all that crazy for the scent, but it works well regardless.

Whelp, my order from Pasteur ended up being the Speick refill despite the product image showing the container. They have already updated the listing to clearly indicate refill.

Hard to get upset about a 25 cent piece of plastic. They threw in a bunch of Sterling samples that more than made up for it!

I bought some of the shave stick containers from West Coast shave and grated two sticks to fill one of them. Mix the shavings with a little water and mash it in there with your thumbs and it works perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom