What's new

Speick Shaving Cream

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
These days I am pretty much a soap person. Sold off all my tubs of Trumpers, TOBS and T&H. Kept a tube of Speick shaving cream as well as a tube of Floris JF and a tube of Old Spice.

Been awhile since I used a shave cream. I decided to take the tube of Speick with me on vacation this past week and I have to say that I am glad that I held on to this one.

Using a EJ Medium Silvertip and lathering it in my hand, I was able to muster up some great lather from this cream. Enough for three passes. Don't get me wrong, if I had lathered in a bowl, it would have made plenty more.

Couple that with the Speick aftershave and the Speick cologne and I was good to go.

I wouldn't say I am going to back to creams but I am glad that I kept the Speick cream in the collection. Top-notch performer. :thumbup1:

Speick is a fine shaving cream and overall Speick is an excellent product range and a good example that more expensive is not always better.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Speick, as Proraso, is one of the very best low cost shaving creams on the market.
Truly excellent.

I´ve tested the Speick shaving-cream only one time. But it´s definitely one of the top-creams!

But it couldn´t be my allday-shavingcream, because of it´s "spicy-fresh" character. It´s not for everybody.

I use Speick shave cream and it leaves a very moist smooth face skin - hard to move away from!
Cheers
Innes

I have tried 4 creams now, Proraso, Pre de Province, Speick, and Musgo Real. So far Speick is turning out to be my favorite among them.

Yesterday's shave was with Speick. Superb cream. Just love it. Finished with Speick AS Lotion. It is my favourite cream. A MUST try!!

I tried superlathering the Speick soap together with the cream and it gave an enormously slick lather concoction: Highly recommended! I followed it up with their ASB and I am still amazed at how my face feels after 12 hours.

I´ve just been in Berlin 2 weeks ago ( running the Berlin 1/2 marathon ) and i picked up a Speick shave cream and a Speick Aftershave lotion.....have´nt used anything else since, it´s f..... great stuff :tongue_sm

I tried superlathering the Speick soap together with the cream and it gave an enormously slick lather concoction: Highly recommended! I followed it up with their ASB and I am still amazed at how my face feels after 12 hours.

Yes the Speick superlather is great! Some swirls on the soap stick and a small amount of cream gives you a fantastic lather! If you have the Speick soap and cream you must try it! If you don't have them, then buy both!!!

The Speick line is great!

Ok got it. I already have soap in a bowl now it's time for shaving cream & tallow based stick in a pack from my local pharmacy store!

TOP CLASS PERFORMERS!

My favorite cream. I am a soap user almost exclusively, but I am glad I have the Speick cream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom