What's new

Speick Shave Stick Review Thread

I picked up two at Merz while I was in Chicago last week. I haven't used them yet, but look forward to doing so in the future. I want to finish up some things I already have opened first.

My wife picked me up three sticks when she was in Chicago last week. I plan on using them when I travel. I hope I like them

How do people store this for travel??

I've got one and like it, but it seems like it's missing a case! No way is this going in my Dopp kit without at least a ziplock bag!

I've got one and like it, but it seems like it's missing a case! No way is this going in my Dopp kit without at least a ziplock bag!

Very few sticks seem to have cases. La Toja and QED are the only ones I have. I love the Speick shave stick. What mostly sets it apart from any other though is scent. La Toja and Erasmic seem to work just as well.

Snack size ziplock bag. Just make sure it is dry before you put it in the bag.

i'm a newb, but i shaved with a Speick stick the other evening and thought it was great! it was nice to add nice hot water to my brush a little bit at a time to get the lather up. Great shave, nice and slick.

I like it a lot too. The scent is hard to describe but it's pleasant. It lathers easily and I get a great shave with it. I do think I am going to mill mine into a small container of some sort.

Very few sticks seem to have cases. La Toja and QED are the only ones I have. I love the Speick shave stick. What mostly sets it apart from any other though is scent. La Toja and Erasmic seem to work just as well.

The Tabac stick comes in a round container too (with a push up bottom -- like a deodorant stick); been using one for travel the past few weeks: very convenient! I got an empty pill bottle from the pharmacy (no charge) that holds the Speick stick just fine; still have to drill a couple of vent holes in the cap though...

I have used the Speick stick 4 times and I am impressed with the amount and quality of the lather as well as the quality of the shave. For $6 I think it is a great bargain, I will always have one in my rotation.

Cheers,
David

I'll never understand, why other soaps are sooo much more expensive...
You can make a really nice shaving soap with very good ingredients for 5 US.
Speick (all the products i know) :thumbup1::thumbup1:

Im afraid of the the day they realize how good they are and a new manager says: Come on, lets earn money with it.

A lot of lather produced after only a few rubs on the face. Enough for 4 passes. very thick lather that is slick.

Scent was not there at all for me. I love the Speick Cream scent so I was disappointed that the stick had no smell really. But a great shave.

Top Bottom