What's new

Speick question.

So I got some Speick aftershave after seeing it recommended here. The scent is pleasant enough I suppose and it doesn't last long so wearing a scent with it is perfect. I do have to say that I like the way it leaves my face feeling though. Very good stuff. I'm curious if anyone has tried the Speick Active AS and if so what is the difference in scent?

That's a tough one for me to describe. I got a couple of sample packs of the active. To me it smelled more "medicinal" if that makes sense. I personally prefer the regular Speick. YMMV

That's a tough one for me to describe. I got a couple of sample packs of the active. To me it smelled more "medicinal" if that makes sense. I personally prefer the regular Speick. YMMV

This.

I am assuming it was an attempt to appeal to a more 'modern' clientele or a marketing reinvention tactic. I think the beet juice tips the scales.:laugh:

Active:
Alcohol, Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Water, Sorbitol, Betaine, Glucose, Mannitol, Valeriana Celtica (Speick) Extract, Linoleic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Phragmites Kharka Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Lactic Acid, Potassium Alum, Menthol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Citronellol, Courmarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool

Traditional:Alcohol, Aqua (Water), Sorbitol, Glucose, Mannitol, Valeriana Celtica (Speick) Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Water, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lanvendar) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Lactic Acid, Potassium Alum, Menthol, Camphor, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Lanalool

Top Bottom