What's new

Speick of the Devil

5 years of wet shaving and have never used Speick aftershave until this morning. Man did I sleep on this one! My face has felt fantastic all day.

Fleeting woodsy scent; incredible healing properties.

Best "blind buy" in a long while.

If I had to live with just one aftershave it would be Speick for sure. Great stuff.
General-iKon.JPG

This splash is so good, I feel like my wife left me every time I reach for another. It really is on another level.

I also have used the AS for the first time this month. Agreed, really great stuff and does not interfere with any frags you may want to use!

Love it. I got this one unintentionally a few years ago as a vendor accidentally threw it in with a large order I had placed. The bar soap is great too btw.

5 years of wet shaving and have never used Speick aftershave until this morning. Man did I sleep on this one!

Indeed you did... lol... :D :D

It's one of my favorites, even comparing to those 2-3 times more expensive ones. Really good face feel, and just a great, fresh scent. I personally like that scent does not have a long staying power. Oh, and easy when tightening that cap, easy to overdo and ruin it (ask me how I know). :D :D

I also like their cream, if you haven't, give it a try, slightly different but very fresh scent.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Thanks for showing this. The only time I use a balm is if I've had a rough shave with irritation.

Agree! It's there for when I am super-careless. Happens. Soothes. Has same great Alpine smell.

Balms are good for cold, dry, frozen winter shaves as well - which seems pretty remote, at this point ....

AA

hmm... I've been in the game for 5 years now and never tried Speick. I think I shall order some and see what the rage is all about!

thanks enablers :)

Top Bottom