What's new

Speick cream

I have been 3017ing a puck of Haslinger Coconut, but felt like a second shave before heading to dinner last evening. I decided to use Speick cream, purchase for €2.95 in Düsseldorf in March. This is a great cream, from initial scent to post shave feel. I know this isn't a secret here, but I had forgotten how good it is! The scent to me is a lighter version of the stick, and it lingered through the evening. I used only a dime sized dollop with a 22mm badger knot and face lathered. Plenty of lather for a pass and touch ups. It took on that watery sheen as I added water by dipping the tips in the scuttle water. Very slick and protective. I give the slickness edge to the stick, however. Felt well moisturized post shave. It'll be a quick 3017 when I get to this tube, but I will love every shave with it!

great report! uniqueness of Speick is reported due to their exclusive access to the speick plant in the alpine meadows!!

speick june 6 2013.jpg

I always have a tube of Speick - love the scent, performance, and price. Great for face lathering while travelling (I just put a snurdle on my cheek, wet the brush, and lather). I wish their aftershave (and a cologne!) had the same scent. I tried their EDT and it wasn't the same.

I always have a tube of Speick - love the scent, performance, and price. Great for face lathering while travelling (I just put a snurdle on my cheek, wet the brush, and lather). I wish their aftershave (and a cologne!) had the same scent. I tried their EDT and it wasn't the same.

actually, tbch, imho, i found speick aftershave lotion to have same scent notes as the stick (and cream)!!

speick stock rooney feather april 1 2018.jpg

To me stick smell slightly different than AS but their 50 ml Cologne and 75 ml deo spray smell same as AS. I love all of them for the scent.

Really enjoyed the sample I got. I can only imagine how great a full sized tube performs, the scent was interesting - a mixture of spearmint and lavender. Similar to a chewing gum.

Really enjoyed the sample I got. I can only imagine how great a full sized tube performs, the scent was interesting - a mixture of spearmint and lavender. Similar to a chewing gum.

This is the perfect description of the scent. I love Speick cream; it is my shave-at-the-gym choice.

Top Bottom