What's new

WTB Speick Aftershave (older bottles - pic in post)

I'm almost out of the Speick aftershave that I bought a few years ago. Pictured is my current bottle, which I estimate is probably 5 or 6 years old. I would like to buy another bottle of this as it has a stronger scent than the new bottle I purchased. If you have a bottle (full or partial) like this one or older, please let me know. I can buy outright or have plenty of options for trade.

thumbnail (20).jpg

For clarification, the bottle shape is the same but the label is different on the newer ones I have purchased. Below is a pic of the one I'm seeking (left) and the newer labels (center and right). If you have one with an older label from the ones pictured that is also ok.

Thanks.
thumbnail (21).jpg

For clarification, the bottle shape is the same but the label is different on the newer ones I have purchased. Below is a pic of the one I'm seeking (left) and the newer labels (center and right). If you have one with an older label from the ones pictured that is also ok.

Thanks.
View attachment 1419571
Very interesting! I have 2 of the "vegan" ones, but they smell different. One smells as if they did not put any perfume (just the plant smell (like the balm)) and the other one is like a mix with the "Sport version", which I prefer.

Top Bottom