What's new

Special Yaqi discount code.

Hey guys,

I was really looking forward to getting more Yaqi brushes and was told by Chen that there is a sale now from the 17 to 23 June but it's only around 10% to 15%.

So I kidda negotiated for an extra discount code for you guys
B&B 10% gives you a you an extra 10%

Great chance to try some Yaqi for yourselves.

Cheers,

Mawashi

Ps., please contact Ms Chen at Yaqi if are any issues not me lol.

My reply from Ms Chen,

for the discount code ,you can tell them "B&B 10%" is correct.

It's case sensitive.

B&B 10%

Cos its manual the process is you place your order, enter the code but at the payment select other payment method.

Chen will see the discount code and adjust the prices for you. The invoice will reflect the correct amount and you can then pay with whatever method you like.

It's a pain but worse case message to Ms Chen the invoice no and she'll do the necessary.

Happy shaves,

Mawashi

Last edited:
According to Miss Chen, that code is still valid, but that's the further I got while messaging her. Trying to get it applied stayed without answer over the last 4 days, even if the order number was clearly in the chat. :(

Well, since I did not want to loose that Yaqi slant (now sold out), I skipped the rebate and paid.

According to Miss Chen, that code is still valid, but that's the further I got while messaging her. Trying to get it applied stayed without answer over the last 4 days...

I take that back. She offered the rebate via a Paypal refund. As I'm aware of the fees for such a small amount I declined, but still happy they tried.

As for the slant head, a new batch should be online soon :)

Top Bottom