What's new

Special on Scents for Sweethearts by Truefitt & Hill

This is how love stories come to life.

Enliven the mood and spirit of love this Valentine’s Day with Truefitt & Hill’s beautifully boxed signature scents.

A pleasure to give and a pleasure to open, save 10% off colognes now through February 14, 2018 using promotional code VDAY10 when shopping online from the United States or Canada.

trafalgar.jpg

i have an order of the almond cream enroute to me now. looks like now i have to try the sandalwood too.

Are there any deals on for UK/European customers? I've been meaning to pick up a bowl of 1805 cream since I got your sample pack a few months ago!

If you are located in North America our only offering right now for vday is 10% off cologne's (use vday10 code) until 02/14 or 'freeship' code for free shipping (cannot use both at same time). The shipping shows and is then discounted so net amount would be total purchase. Shipping is complimentary over $50, often customers just buy two knowing they will use the product and it is fresh as we are the exclusive North American distributor with new shipments every 6-8 weeks.

i just got my order of the almond cream yesterday. great packaging and i waited a day for thawing since mine was outside and probably frozen. will open the tub and use it tonight.

Got to use the almond cream. Very very nice . Great stuff for sure. Possibly my favorite almond cream .

Good work!

Just curious, why are aftershave splashes being discontinued, just saw that on both, Canadian and US website ?

Worldwide demand has not been enough to warrant the continuation. The Aftershave Balm which is not oily or greasy is a much healthier option to replenish and moisturize the skin after shaving versus the splash which was alcohol based and dried the skin.

Top Bottom