What's new

Special Feedback for Honest Sellers on Ebay

PEOPLE NEED TO START LEAVING A SPECIAL FEEDBACK

Whenever you get feedback from a seller before you leave some for them, make sure to write, in capital letters

HONEST SELLER - LEAVES FEEDBACK BEFORE I DID!!!!!!

That way other people can see it and feel confident. i am starting to do that. i'll leave positive feedback for someone if I get the item but I figure It'd be nice for others to know that they left it first. If EVERYBODY on ebay starts doing it it could catch on!

Pass around to other boards!!!

obsessis said:
PEOPLE NEED TO START LEAVING A SPECIAL FEEDBACK

Whenever you get feedback from a seller before you leave some for them, make sure to write, in capital letters

HONEST SELLER - LEAVES FEEDBACK BEFORE I DID!!!!!!

That way other people can see it and feel confident. i am starting to do that. i'll leave positive feedback for someone if I get the item but I figure It'd be nice for others to know that they left it first. If EVERYBODY on ebay starts doing it it could catch on!

Pass around to other boards!!!

thats actually a quite good point ! it shows a seller has confidence in his products or service.

I received a wrong Ozon machine from China after a few emails the seller decided to send me a new correct one and I can keep the wrong one aswell since shipping back would render the costs even more for the seller.

Great idea, I’ll be doing that from now on!

I’ve always thought the feedback system on ebay was strange. Most sellers seem to give feedback on the feedback they receive rather than the transaction. If you pay with paypal I think the feedback should be automatic stating the time taken between winning the item and payment.

exactly! everybody complains about it but nobody does anything about it and until now there wasn't really anything you can do. if everybody who uses ebay starts doing this you can tell who is confident in the products that they are selling.

I can think of many things to do to dishonest ebay sellers.:cursing:
Of course none of them are legal and most would probably involve a term of involuntary incarceration if caught.:001_tongu

I like your idea Obsessis. I'd say about 15% of the buyers I've had dealings with wait until I've posted feedback before they will. In some cases though I think it's because of the volume of trading they do. I know one of the Ebay blade sellers didn't leave feedback for at least a week after I did, but is a great seller IMO and I would be happy to do business with them again.

I don't get mad if someone doesn't give me feedback first, there are always people trying to scam someone somehow on ebay. I just think that doing something to differentiate between the people you buy from can be beneficial.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I'll tell you what- the next time a seller leaves feedback first I'll do just what you said. Of course, it will be the first time that ever happened.

This is really one of those things that pisses my pig. The only obligation a buyer has is to submit payment in a timely manner. I absolutely hate it when the seller waits to see my feedback first. Some sellers have been known to respond to complaints by sending an unfavorable feedback, making the poor slob who paid and has a beef look like the bad guy.

When I take over, their death will be slow and painful....:mad: :a7: :a39:

Top Bottom