What's new

Special Birthday SOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is my Dad's 86th Birthday.
I am the same age now when he had his first heart attack 35 years ago. Funny thing my Dad's cardiologist told my dad that no matter what my dad did; diet, exercise, or medication my dad would be dead in 6 years. My dad actually told his widow that 4 years ago when we went to the cardiologist's funeral. By the way can irony be defined as when your cardiologist dies of a massive heart attack?
Anyway today's shave is in memory of my dad's shaving routine growing up.
Gillette Foamy Lemon-Lime Shave Cream
Gillette Ball End Tech w/Gillette Platinum Blade
Royall Lyme ASL

I am the same age now when he had his first heart attack 35 years ago. Funny thing my Dad's cardiologist told my dad that no matter what my dad did; diet, exercise, or medication my dad would be dead in 6 years. My dad actually told his widow that 4 years ago when we went to the cardiologist's funeral. By the way can irony be defined as when your cardiologist dies of a massive heart attack?
Anyway today's shave is in memory of my dad's shaving routine growing up.
Gillette Foamy Lemon-Lime Shave Cream
Gillette Ball End Tech w/Gillette Platinum Blade
Royall Lyme ASL
Happy birthday to your dad, Thunder! Nice to know the cardiologist was wrong and hope you enjoyed your shave.

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.

That is ironny.

Birthday shave:

Gillette NEW Short Comb
Polsilver Super Iridium (4)
Simpson Tulip 2 Super Badger
Valobra Unscented
Lúcido Aftershave

Birthday Shave.jpg

I was originally going to use one of my birth year razors, but decided on my fancy gold razor instead. I used to prefer Gillette NEW Long Combs, but lately I've found myself liking this Short Comb better.

Birthday shave:

Gillette NEW Short Comb
Polsilver Super Iridium (4)
Simpson Tulip 2 Super Badger
Valobra Unscented
Lúcido Aftershave

View attachment 969573

I was originally going to use one of my birth year razors, but decided on my fancy gold razor instead. I used to prefer Gillette NEW Long Combs, but lately I've found myself liking this Short Comb better.
Happy birthday, TonyJoe! Great looking setup!

18-5-2019

Agua y jabón :: Czech & Speake, Cambridge & Oxford :: JiM Creative Shaving :: ATT Windsor Copper, M, Perma Sharp :: Myrsol, Plastic Shave

proxy.php

Special shave today, using new stuff: C&S is one of my favourite shaving soaps, but this soap needs to be worked out, I guess that I will get richer scent and sensations with continued use. The shaving brush has been decorated with Japanese lacquer work, one of my hobbies. Finally, the ATT razor is a beauty, very classy.

Cheers!!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

18-5-2019

Agua y jabón :: Czech & Speake, Cambridge & Oxford :: JiM Creative Shaving :: ATT Windsor Copper, M, Perma Sharp :: Myrsol, Plastic Shave

proxy.php

Special shave today, using new stuff: C&S is one of my favourite shaving soaps, but this soap needs to be worked out, I guess that I will get richer scent and sensations with continued use. The shaving brush has been decorated with Japanese lacquer work, one of my hobbies. Finally, the ATT razor is a beauty, very classy.

Cheers!!

Happy Birthday.

¡Feliz cumpleaños! [emoji512]
Happy birthday, Tallapoc!
Hope you're having a great day and, I agree, you've chosen a very beautiful razor.

18-5-2019

proxy.php

Cheers!!

Happy birthday
:a50::happybday::a50:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom