What's new

Speakeasy RIP

Finishing off the last of this one with a splash of water and it's very easy going. This is about the top of my budget so most likely will replace it eventually.

I think Bulleit Rye is next on my list unless one of the other [very few] brandies I have locally sways me.
proxy.php

Last edited:
Just saw Widow Jane for $78 in a local package store. Picked up a bottle of BT for $26. They had about 8 more bottles, but the cashier said I'd better hide the bottle because it's getting hard to get.

Last pour from Bulleit 95 Rye. This one was fantastic. I'm looking to replace next time I'm around a big bottle shop that carries 1.75L bottles.

Considering my enjoyment of this one, next up is Canadian Club Rye.
proxy.php

This one met it's end last week.

Enjoyable, but more similar to regular Canadian Club than I expected.

Next up will be Dickel Rye, methinks. I'm definitely doing the 3017 with my spirits.
proxy.php

Finished this last week, and already have a new bottle to replace it. Bourbon is a little expensive here in Japan, though.

proxy.php

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I might go a little higher than retail, actually, after sipping the final ounces. Everything I expect and nothing I don’t want in bourbon.

45B21FC1-4DD1-4146-A33C-86869370DB25.jpeg

Finishing this bottle on the day that France wins the World Cup and there is a crazy cobblestone stage of a Tour de France stage to Roubaix!

Top Bottom