New stainless steel and leather wallet.

full

And some Spices.
full

Last edited by a moderator:
Charatan's Make Special Bent Brandy (4211) (Late Lane-Era)- pipe

westminster tobacco 2oz

Scottish blend tobacco 50oz.

How's the wallet, Jim. I've looked at them a little while back.

John,
I had the all Stainless and it cracked at the fold, I called SS and they said pick out anything as a replacement so I did, as you can see. They were terrific.
I cannot say the same for the company I originally purchased it from "On the Fly" they never returned my phone calls.:mad:

So to answer your question, I do like it. Perhaps not as much as my Bosca one, but is a finely made wallet. The half and half above may be the perfect match, we will see.

Last edited:
Here's my newest piece, a 1925 Western Electric Candlestick phone. It has been totally refurbished and works perfectly.

proxy.php

Went out and bought myself a Knomo London wallet. My mom gave me another pipe from my grandfather (Kaywoodie supergrain).

proxy.php
[/IMG]

Good eye! This may be my favorite AE last. Awesome fit. Went out at lunch and got a belt to match.

I have a pair in black that I got in 2001. Still going strong. I agree that the fit is great. I have wide feet 3E and these feel really nice.

Nice score.

j.

Nice John, a change from the rainbow flip flops.:biggrin:
What model last is that.

The Hillcrest is last #4. However, my Cortlands are #4 as well, and feel different. The Hillcrest is wider in the toe box and more arch. Feels about a half size bigger as well. The Hillcrest was made in Wisconsin, and I'm not sure about the Cortland. Maine? My Denton's are #2, and the #4 and #2 are based off the #7, so it's no surprise I like the fit. By they way, I'm a 11.5 B.

The Rainbows will still get more use.

No pics, but I picked up some Pyrat rum (apologies to the Czar!), eight lead crystal highballs with cut palm tree designs, a Tommy Bahama shirt (Marlin Andretti) from the wife for our anniversary, and some clarified key lime. Definitely mojito season!

proxy.php

just received 3 - 25 gram pouches of these from my brother. fresh from greece. Delicious.

Last edited:
I'm visiting my parents this weekend and decided to stop by the county liquor store to replenish my Maker's Mark supply and check out the single malt scotch selection. They had a single cask Highland Park 15 marked down from $105 to $70. That's about what they standard 15 year runs so I grabbed one up. Won't have a chance to try it out for a few days but I'm excited.

Top Bottom