C&E Sierra Cream
Williams Mug Soap
Proraso Balm
Proraso Pre/Post
Gillette Adjustable (slim and fat boy)
Merkur HD
Feather and Israeli Personna blades
PSO
cheapo badger brush....need to replace this...it sheds worse than my dog.

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Avid Golfer
Softball playing freak - I have BAD (Bat acq. disorder)
Gym Rat
Musician-
I play guitar, drums, dobro (slide guitar, think guitar with hubcap), and a few other instruments.

Stargate Nerd (I can't help it, I love em)...and proud of it. :D

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
Ummm....well.....I was in the Marine Corps for 8 years, would have been more, but I decided I liked being married and my wife was a good sport and it was time to do something more for our family. I spent a good part of 4 years all throughout the Middle East, all the "stans", Europe, and Northern and Eastern Africa.

I am currently a student at Taylor University working on my Biblical Studies degree. I play (drums) in a Christian group, a bluegrass group (dobro), and an acoustic americana type group (dobro, guitar).

I just stumbled into wetshaving looking for a better, more comfortable shave. I stumbled into the local WalMart bought a burma brush and some williams soap and I was hooked. I still haven't seen the famous msnbc article.

Oh yeah and I'm a retired Nascar Fan. I still watch, but it ain't like it used to be. So now I just race myself....ok so it's online....but it's very competative.

Anyway, glad I found this site and thanks already for all the great reading.

(Thread generated automatically by the Hall of Fame Submission Form)

Thanks everyone!
Yes BAD can be very expensive...now I feel I'm coming down with another strain of BAD (SBAD)...the one all of you are probably very familiar with :biggrin:

I already have the rest of them (can't remember all the acronyms), 4 razors, a ton of creams and soaps....and it's only been a month or so!!! :w00t:

-Sean

Welcome to B&B Sean! You are one of many illustrious Seans that have trod the forums of B&B, so pull up an easy chair and post away!

Top Bottom