What's new

Spam Anybody?

I've been lurking around here for a while and have been educated about a lot of companies which I've never heard of before, for skin and hair. I have very fine, dry hair, and have tried cheap Pomades and gels all over the place and want to try a few that have been recommended on here, like Nancy Boy for example.

But I've never seen anyone on here talk about, or even mention *spam*, any of their products (hair or otherwise). I don't know anything about them, have no idea if they're good or terrible products, so if someone knows anything about them let me know if they're worthwhile, I'd appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've fooled around with their samples at Whole Foods before, and the pomade is expensive and quite different from your standard pomade...it is very hard in the container and then once you work it it becomes pretty oily...I can't imagine that it has much hold, but I haven't tried it in my hair. I would definitely recommend sampling it before spending the $

I have short hair and my usual product is Aveda Pure-formance Grooming Clay.

However, my wife bought the Masters bourbon vanilla and tangerine hair texturizer and I tried it. The stuff smells amazing--a real yummy creamsicle. It's kind of a gel, not sure how to describe it. Anyway, it definitely does a different job than the Aveda clay but I really like it and would certainly buy it again.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Welcome to B&B, 3Days.

Why not head over to the New Member check-in forum http://badgerandblade.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=55 and introduce yourself!

I'm sure we'd all love to hear about what you are shaving with now, how you found B&B, how long you've been wetshaving or if you are just about to begin, all that sort of stuff.

Quite frankly, guys who show up and with their first post ask about some obscure product almost no one has heard about tend to get viewed with a sceptical eye, I'm afraid. We've had more than enough shills show up here like that so we are kind of warry of that behaviour.

Being a decent, stand-up guy with no connection to that company, of course, you'll want to dispell that perception with a personal introduction post and gentlemanly participation in our discussions here.

:biggrin:

Top Bottom