What's new

Spa Scented Soap/Cream

Hey everyone! 👋

How’s everyone doing?

I’ve done a search far and wide to try and find a soap/cream that fits this description but I’m struggling!

I’m looking for a soap that smells like a spa. I’m looking for notes such as lavender, geranium, clary sage, orange etc.

If you imagine an essential oil candle or an aromatherapy candle, something like that?

Unfortunately, I’m really struggling so any help would be awesome.

Cheers!

Grooming Dept had a soap called Spa.
They wrote up the scent notes as: Lily of the valley, orange, lime, lavender, peppermint Sandalwood, white musk.

Noble Otter monarch could be to your liking, but only has orange and lavender out of those notes. I don't get the coffee or cognac notes in it, but do get the other florals hyacinth and neroli.

4852D762-8059-4C4B-8B0D-138E639212AF.jpeg

Most high-end spas create their own signature blend of essential oils, it also differs between regions of the world. I really enjoy the aromatherapy at a spa, mainly the following notes:
- Lavender
- Eucalyptus
- Tea tree
- Rosemary
- Peppermint
- Orange
- Ylang-ylang
- Cedar wood

Myrsol's agua balsamica soap does remind me of a spa, albeit very herbaceous. Curious to see the suggestions of other people!

I’m looking for a soap that smells like a spa. I’m looking for notes such as lavender, geranium, clary sage, orange etc.

If you imagine an essential oil candle or an aromatherapy candle, something like that?
Not a recommendation, per se, as I've never used it, but based on the scent profile maybe St James of London Lavender and Geranium would be to your liking.

Other suggestions: Stirling D-503 and/or Southern Witchrafts Necromantic, just based on your scent preferences. Necromantic has an odd scent description but it's a gorgeous scent that, now that you mention it, does smell rather "spa like", at least to me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom