What's new

SOUTHERN WITCHCRAFTS

Got my sample pack in the mail a week or two ago, but haven't had a chance to shave with any of them yet. I have given each of the samples a sniff, however, and there are a few I'm already interested in buying, depending on how they perform and smell when I properly use them. Just off the sample jars Pomona and Autumn Ash as particularly good, with Carpathia being an interesting one as well.

Definitely looking forward to getting to know the products better with some use. So far my only complaint is that so much of their inventory shows as sold out online! I'm an impulsive purchaser, so I have a feeling I'll be checking their site frequently to see what comes back in stock in the coming weeks.

Looks like they are planning a restock soon! They have a note on their website that they are finishing up some home remodeling and will be restocking their online store soon.

had a wonderful shave with Necromantic. One of the best vegetal soaps on the market. Their scents are not "traditional" but nevertheless are awesome

Glad I saw this thread - They are somewhat local to me (they reside in Tucker, GA) and I reached out to them as I really had no experience with scents as complex as theirs. So as to at least say I dipped my toe in the pond, I went with Desairology, which by their description is their interpretation of what would be considered a Barbershop scent. The scent profile looked appealing and I am hoping for good news once it arrives, as I picked up a soap and balm. If not, unscented may be the way to go, as I am totally fine with throwing on an EDT afterwards that I know I (and my significant other) will like.

I just got a sample of Lycanthropy and it is superbly blended. I cannot yet attest to it's performance.
I think you're going to love the performance, and the scent. It's one of my favorites.
Glad I saw this thread - They are somewhat local to me (they reside in Tucker, GA) and I reached out to them as I really had no experience with scents as complex as theirs. So as to at least say I dipped my toe in the pond, I went with Desairology, which by their description is their interpretation of what would be considered a Barbershop scent. The scent profile looked appealing and I am hoping for good news once it arrives, as I picked up a soap and balm. If not, unscented may be the way to go, as I am totally fine with throwing on an EDT afterwards that I know I (and my significant other) will like.
I'm also somewhat local, and they let me go to their house to smell everything. It was a little tricky smelling everything with a mask on, plus there was some background smell going on as you can imagine! Great people, those two.

Used Autumn Ash today for the first time. Very strong scent. Can't really describe it, but ash isn't a word I would use. Lathers very nice.

Top Bottom