What's new

Southern Witchcrafts Autumn Ash

Just discovered Southern Witchcrafts. And I'm gonna need another soap cabinet. Shaved this morning using their Autumn Ash, and just - wow. A wonderful seasonal scent (couldn't wait until Fall!) - forward maple/pumpkin/coffee, hint of smokey spice and amber scent. A perfect Fall blend. Slightly soft soap, lathers easily and excellently, very slick and cushiony. It's softer, so you don't need as much on the brush, and a vegan-based soap - one of the best I've used. The aftershave comes in a fattish little plastic bottle (excellent design also, especially if you have tile floors in your bathroom), and is witch hazel/aloe/glycerine based, but they pack 4 ounces in the little bottle, compared to the usual 3.4 or 3.5 ounces you get with other aftershaves. It's soothing and wonderfully protective, and matches the soap perfectly. Being alcohol free and aloe based, it is slightly tacky, but will shield your face well from dry winter wind. A great find, and can't wait to try others.

20200425_081828.jpg

Pomona on order, along with Tres Matres and Carmilla. I suspect SW scents may be as polarizing as B&M's, because most appear to be one-of blends, but I like off-the-beaten-path scents, and the performance is exceptional, even as a vegan soap. Looking forward to getting acquainted....

Such an amazing and complex, multi layered scent! One of my favorites for sure with Samhain being the top dawg! I really need to get a tub, I have the EDP for autumn ash. Great stuff!

Southern Witchcrafts products are fantastic! Vegan based soap with top tier performance that one would swear was Tallow in a blind test. their scents are unique much like B&M they are not for everyone but you can bet there will be nothing quite like it in your den already so take that for whats its worth.

Also their EDT'S are affordable and come in a cool small round bottle. Have only tried the Autumn Ash EDT but LOVE this scent and longevity.

Top Bottom