What's new

Southern Witchcraft sample haul

Same. I love the Pomona AS and soap. I‘m not sure what I think about Autumn Ash and Gravefruit II yet. Both different scents for sure, but they are growing on me.
in addition to the samplers I purchased full sizes of Samhain and Druantia. I liked the scents right from the get go. The only sampler I’ve tried so far is Labyrinth. It has a nice scent too. The SW base is just fantastic and I expect that their products will figure prominently in my den for years to come.

in addition to the samplers I purchased full sizes of Samhain and Druantia. I liked the scents right from the get go. The only sampler I’ve tried so far is Labyrinth. It has a nice scent too. The SW base is just fantastic and I expect that their products will figure prominently in my den for years to come.
Do you have Gravefruit II? It is possibly the best of all of the SW scents IMO. Top of the Chain has the Soap, AS and EDT in stock. Amazing stuff and sold out at most other places.

I do! I just pulled out all the soap samplers. I put it in between their two latest offerings: Labyrinth and Valley Of Ashes. I'll give Gravefruit II a test run in the next few days! In addition I purchased all their Aftershave samplers as well. I estimate I can get four shave out of each so I'll be busy for awhile.

IMG_8755.jpg

I do! I just pulled out all the soap samplers. I put it in between their two latest offerings: Labyrinth and Valley Of Ashes. I'll give Gravefruit II a test run in the next few days! In addition I purchased all their Aftershave samplers as well. I estimate I can get four shave out of each so I'll be busy for awhile.

View attachment 1401316
I have full size pucks of both Druantia and Samhain. I really like both and will be mainstays. As for the samplers. I’m on my third.
The two I completed are Carmilla and Carpathia. I enjoyed both. This week I moved on to Pomona. The potpourri scent of the soap doesn’t appeal to me at all. I will likely PIF that one. The AS scent though is excellent.

I have full size pucks of both Druantia and Samhain. I really like both and will be mainstays. As for the samplers. I’m on my third.
The two I completed are Carmilla and Carpathia. I enjoyed both. This week I moved on to Pomona. The potpourri scent of the soap doesn’t appeal to me at all. I will likely PIF that one. The AS scent though is excellent.
I usually hate potpourri scents but for some reason Pomona works for me after I lathered it.

I usually hate potpourri scents but for some reason Pomona works for me after I lathered it.
I've come to the realization that scent is the determining factor for me. All other things like quality of the product, how it performs, how good the product makes my skin feel are the base requirements. SW make excellent soap and I'm glad I have a few more samples to try. I'll likely randomly select another one for tomorrow's shave.

I've come to the realization that scent is the determining factor for me. All other things like quality of the product, how it performs, how good the product makes my skin feel are the base requirements. SW make excellent soap and I'm glad I have a few more samples to try. I'll likely randomly select another one for tomorrow's shave.
I shaved using Autumn Ash for the first time today. The soap and AS smell amazing! This expression will be a mainstay in my den!
9FC3DB0B-5200-4441-B6CB-E325B9B39A7E.jpeg

I forgot I had posted this, and felt like I had to come back and report. After trying all those samples I ended up ( almost impulsively ) purchasing a full-size Carpathia tub. I initially liked it the least of the samples I originally ordered, but the more I used it the more it grew and grew on me. I think the fact it was such a unique scent is what tipped me over into going all in on it.

Now it's a mainstay in my rotation that I love coming back to. I'm still leaning toward getting a few more of the SW products ( especially Tres Matres ), but I need to 3017 a few products first.

I am sooooooo jealous. SW is just about my favourite (I have 4 flavours with splashes) but here in the UK we only have one stockist and they are very often sold out or don’t carry the full range.

Love Southern Witchcrafts! Their scents are unique and one of a kind, in the same vein as B&M and Ballenclaugh Soaps. Samples are a great idea because their soaps are so unique it's the best way to see which ones you like. Some of them do evolve a bit once lathered. Now that it's Autumn need to bust out the Autumn Ash EDT which is a masterpiece IMO.

This post is right up my alley. I just started to try SW and have 5 samples being Samhain, Carpathia, Boonana, Autumn Ash, and Druantia. So far I have tried all of them except Samhain and Carpathia. I love Autumn Ash, Boonana, and am unsure of Druantia. It's not bad but I'm not sure I like it enough to buy full tubs. The other two for sure! Both Carpathia and Samhain smell great off of the sample.

SW base is stupid slick so it comes down to scents for me. I'm sure I will like Samhain but I have a few Samhain from other companies that I love as well. Third-world problems but not sure if I should add another Samhain to the main staple.

Samples I have tried are:
Samhain (Very Good)
Carpathia (LOVE)

Samples I currently have are:
Lycanthropy (GOOD)
Druantia (LOVE IT)

First full-size tub was:
Carpathia

This is a great artisan house it’s in my top 3.

1 Barrister & Mann
2 Captain’s Choice
3 Southern Witchcrafts

Phoenix Shaving
Wholly Kaw

Last edited:
Samples are available directly from Southern Witchcrafts. I placed an order in October and within days that package arrived. This is the second time I ordered the complete line of samples. I've been shaving with their fine products for about a year.

IMG_1384.jpg

Top Bottom