What's new

Source for Speick Guest Soap

I've been a member since 2010, but it's been a few years since I've stopped by. I love what you've done with the place!

I'm looking for a US-based retailer for Speick's 13.5g guest soap. I've checked Amazon & eBay, googled it, and searched the forums here, all with no luck. The Speick site shows that they still make it, but shipping from Germany (or any other European location) is cost prohibitive.

I know I've purchased it in the past from a vendor here (BullGoose, I think), but I'm having no luck finding a US-based source for it now.

If anyone has any suggestions, I would love to hear them.

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply Bismark.

That link brings me to several Speick products, so the brand is right. But it doesn't show the particular Speick product I'm looking for.

I'm looking for Speick bar soap (not shaving soap), in the small size - the size of a bar of hotel guest soap. This link will bring you to exactly what I'm looking for on Speick's site:

Speick Natural Guest Soap (13,5g), 0,35 €

I could actually order it from there, but the shipping makes it cost prohibitive. I'm looking for a US-based source, which I know was available at one point.

Thanks again for the reply!

Royal Shave seems to have it. Speick Natural Soap Bar - Premium Soap - Personal Care They are an importer of European products. If you ask Smallflower they might also import it for you. They have many German products.

Amazon Germany also has ways of shipping it to the US. You could compare the shipping costs and see if it works for you.

Another option is to get the normal size and cut it in half.

Royal Shave seems to have it.
Thanks for the reply. Royal Shave does indeed list it, but they are currently out of stock.

Amazon Germany also has ways of shipping it to the US.
Would you believe it - amazon.de doesn't list this!

But all is well. I found a US distributor: Meadow View Imports. Thanks everyone!

Top Bottom