What's new

Shaving and Tobacco scents

Mon 19 SE & Tobacco Scents SOTD
Soap Henri et Victoria Cognac & Cuban Cigars
Brush Spiffo 28mm Manchurian
Razor Yaqi AC Aluminum
Blade Feather Professional 7th use
Post & Aftershaves Ice Water + Stirling Witchhazel MitA + Hyaluronic + HeV-CCC Balm
Awesome soap! Super nice scent...cognacigarish!!! Creamy and slick lather too!
Just an effortless, super smooth, and very comfortable 3passes without any issues for a catfish finish! The razor and the well-used blade combo were terrific! Aftershaves especially the matching HetV balm were excellent!
20210719_092732.jpg

RR Puros, Omega 10065, WCS OC 110s with a Lada SS blade. Great lather from the Puros with a straight up leather smell to my nose. The WCS OC is on the aggressive side but with the short and heavy handle it’s easy to control. Overall, a fine shave.

34BD1A09-23AF-4D98-8BA5-BCB890D51B8A.jpeg
49AE8EF2-F687-48D5-AEA1-CA15BA8E47B3.jpeg
ED43E5EA-99A3-40E4-981C-5180E2CE46E8.jpeg

Never heard of captain's blend, sounds like a good one.
It’s a very nice soap made here local in South Australia
I have the Squadron Soaps & AS in my sight for a few months...just waiting for the moon & sun to be aligned 😀
My target is The Warden and Six One Seven but because of this thread, I'm interested in Captain's Blend...just waiting for the AS to be available...🤔

I have the Squadron Soaps & AS in my sight for a few months...just waiting for the moon & sun to be aligned 😀
My target is The Warden and Six One Seven but because of this thread, I'm interested in Captain's Blend...just waiting for the AS to be available...🤔

I also have the warden and in my humble opinion it’s the best Barbershop scent I have come across, can’t put my finger in it but takes me back to my childhood I have smelt it growing up for sure

if you like barbershop make sure u don’t deny yourself that scent

Fri 9 Tobacco SOTD
Soap Phoenix & Beau Spitfire
Brush DS Cosmetics 26mm Badger
Razor RazoRock G37 Slant
Blade Polsilver Super Iridium 2nd (good enough after-all)
Post & Aftershaves Ice Water + Stirling Witchhazel Wintergreen + Hyaluronic + Aqua Velva Ice Blue
Wonderful aroma upon opening this soap tub...been a while since using it. Really like the leathery tobacconist scent plus it was slick enough.
The shave with this favorite razor paired with the blade was good as always and no issues in 3passes for a bbs to dfs result. It was quite smooth and comfortable especially during the atg pass on the chin and lips area...so unlike the blade's initial use. Enjoyable session.
View attachment 1293986
There is nothing quite like Spitfire, I love it!!

Today was Van Yulay Puros La Habana. Great cigar-forward tobacco scent. The lather is good but not exceptional but still makes for a fine shave 👍🏼

View attachment 1301181View attachment 1301183

Sun 25 Tobacco Scents SOTD
Soap Van Yulay Puros La Habana inspired to use this by @MrBeez 😄 smell so good!
Brush Yaqi 26mm Rainbow
Razor Gillette New LC
Blade Gillette London Bridge 2nd
Post & Aftershaves Ice Water + Stirling Witchhazel Orange Chill + HA + RazoRock Puros
Just a great aromatic cigarish leaf scent from this soap! Nothing else. The lather was nicely creamy and had good slickness too...really enjoyed it. Bought this on @MrBeez recommendation and very happy with it...
Shave with this very nice vintage razor paired with the good blade was very enjoyably smooth and comfortable in 3passes for a mostly bbs result. They sure got it right many years ago. Aftershaves were awesome too.
20210725_120547.jpg

Last edited:
I also have the warden and in my humble opinion it’s the best Barbershop scent I have come across, can’t put my finger in it but takes me back to my childhood I have smelt it growing up for sure

if you like barbershop make sure u don’t deny yourself that scent
Hey, thanks and for sure. I like barbershop scents from Shannon's and B&M but RR so wondering what will Warden be like... 🤔

Another great one with tobacco.

proxy.php

Fayiz D.
Hey, my buddy...is it really tobacco forward?? This soap and AS are available locally but I dare not commit as SW scents are said to be complex and further I am not a fan of sandalwood...ok with it (have TOBS) but would prefer not... 😆
Like the pumpkin & bourbon though...but the clincher must be tobacco forward...
Thanks in advance for your response...

Top Bottom