What's new

SOTD "Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Fall Week” NOVEMBER 22nd - November 28th, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOTD : 25th November 2021.

8.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Asda Pomegranate & Apple Extract Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Pears Transparent Bar Soap.
Brush: Yaqi 24mm Sagrada Familia Synthetic.
Bowl Lather.
Bowl: Tesco's Ceramic 'Cosmo' Side Bowl.
Lather : Clubman Pinaud Shave Soap.
Blade: Treet 7 Days Platinum. (D2)
Razor: Parker 98r.

Cold water face wash with brush squeezings, Cold Water Face Rinse./ Homemade (~Autumn/Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./ Benjamins Mentholated Bay Rum./L'0REAL Barber Club Reinforcing ASB.

Greetings,

A very brisk invigorating early morning cold water shave,

I haven't used the clubman Pinaud soap for a while and forgot how much a great in-expensive soap it is.

Last outing of the Treet 7DP, which has paired together with the parker 98r wonderfully out of the subcontinent blades i have used throughout the month so far with the 98r these have been a firm favourite.

The shining stars of my shaves this week have been the L'0REAL Barber Club Reinforcing ASB & the Treet 7DP.

Another enjoyable 2 pass + pick ups close comfortable shave with no errors to report...Finishing the shave off with a small dollop of L'0REAL Barber Club Reinforcing ASB.

My face is feeling smooth cool, & smelling divine. ;)

Keep safe, and enjoy your day ladies & gentlemen. 😎

SOD Thursday November 25, 2021
Ever wonder how many shaves in each tub or tube of Proraso? See below in the Lather report!

Brush: Simpson T3 Trafalgar
Bowl: Shave Nation
Pre shave: None
Lather: Proraso Blue (24)
Razor: Henson AL13 Mild
Face WTG-XTG-ATG
Head WTG:XTG-ATG
Blade: Feather (1)
Razor: Gillette Styler
Lotion: None
Balm: Proraso Blue Dopobarba
Have a great day!
IMG_8210.jpg

20211125_095959-01.jpeg
SOTD #276/2021
25-11-2021

Preshave: shower, frigid tap water
Brush: Graydog Chechen x Shavemac D01 Silvertip 3-band badger
Soap: Declaration Grooming ~ Nightman
Razor: Gillette Tech pre war (Canada)
Blade: Gillette Nacet (1)
Post shave: frigid tap water; Pitralon Classic AS,.

Happy shaves, y'all!

Shave Thanks collage.jpg

Pre
Face wash with Neutrogena Liquid Facial Soap
Soap/Cream
Klar Seifen Rasiwerseife
Brush
B&B Essential Boar
Bowl
Captain’s Choice Copper
Razor
Wolfman WR 2 SB 1.05
Blade
Personna Medical Prep
Aftershave
Thayers WH & Proraso
Fragrance
Jimmy Choo Man Intense
Rating
10/10
Comments
My Thanksgiving shave mixes the old with the new. The old is the soap, Klar, that I have had several years and have used 159 times. The new is the razor, the Wolfman, which is about a year old. The shave was excellent. Now to work on the Thanksgiving goodies and have a family meal. Have a blessed Thanksgiving, B&Bers.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
DE SOTD Nov 25th 2021

Razor: Razorock SLOC, Mfg 2017>Excellent upper mild range, this has to be one of best open comb deals for newbies or seasoned shavers IMO. Very carefree shaving and results are great. Stainless steel handle with Zamac head.
Blade: Gillette Nacet (2) Sharp and smooth with great longevity. Really great pairing with this razor IMO.
Soap : Ach Brito Lavanda cream, unique lavender mild scent, excellent lather qualities.(misted)
Brush: Yaqi viper 24mm boar brush :001_wub: , excellent lather generator, soft split end bristles, nice scrubber + great lather painter.
Pre shave: Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser + a dollop of clear Aloe Vera gel on the cleaned beard area.
Prep: cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups.
Post shave: Ach Brito Lavada AS with witch hazel + a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion (balm) + scentless.
Results: CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + no weepers =:a17: Excellent shave with my RR SLOC + a Gillette Nacet blade.
SOTD, Nov 25, 2021.jpg

Have some great shaves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom