SOTD Tabula Gratulatoria - September 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
TOBS Sandalwood - Semogue 830 - 11/16 Wagner & Lange - Dr Harris Arlington

proxy.php

Your usual excellence as always, Keith!:thumbup1:

Dovo | Chubby 2 | RazoRock XXX | Thayers Lvender | Creed Bois de Santal
proxy.php

After a day in bed sick, I needed this shave badly! I hadn't even felt like shaving before work (all 2 hours prior to leaving to come home) yesterday so I was sporting a full four days growth. This was my first use of the RazoRock XXX - what great stuff! The lather was moist and luxurious and the scent was wonderful. The Dovo slid through the stubble like nobodies business and two passes (plus touch ups) later, I'm BBS and ready to make up for lost time yesterday...

Glad you are on your way back to full health, Bill. Nice shave and shot, and as you say, most welcome!:thumbup1:

Manaslu | Semogue 2010 LE #66 | Almonico Bombaceni | Thayers Lavender | Pens Sartorial
proxy.php

A perfect two pass shave. I hadn't touched the Manaslu in what seemed like forever. There wasn't much left after the incredible job done yesterday, but what little there was is gone now! As I slowly pull myself back together after Monday, I'm ready to tackle some work today!

Great to see and hear, Bill.:thumbup1: Just one problem. Now I'm back home from work today with a stomach problem. Oh well, it gets me on here... just about!

Great to see and hear, Bill.:thumbup1: Just one problem. Now I'm back home from work today with a stomach problem. Oh well, it gets me on here... just about!

David, sorry to hear you're dealing with a touch of the bug. I hope you get better soon, my friend. In the mean time, cherish the shaves these gentlemen are showing, as they are fabulous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom