SOTD Tabula Gratulatoria - September 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
proxy.php

Beautiful!

Sunday morning:

Simpson / TOBS Lavender / Mühle / Speick / D R Harris

proxy.php

Lovely shot again, David! How does the lather of the TOBS stand, relative to say that of Harris? I have been intrigued by this soap but held off buying for some time now.

Lovely shot again, David! How does the lather of the TOBS stand, relative to say that of Harris? I have been intrigued by this soap but held off buying for some time now.

Thanks for the kind words Gentlemen. David- the TOBS soap produces loads of wonderfully-scented lather but I don't believe that it is quite as protective as the lather from a Harris soap. Still worthwhile using!

Thanks for the kind words Gentlemen. David- the TOBS soap produces loads of wonderfully-scented lather but I don't believe that it is quite as protective as the lather from a Harris soap. Still worthwhile using!

Another soap on its way! Thanks, David

Sunday

Music
Tosca - Catherine Malfitano & Plácido Domingo

Hardware
Bukhave Scuttle
PenWorks Super Silvertip
5/8" Москва

Software
D.R. Harris - Arlington Pre-shave
D.R. Harris - Arlington Shaving Soap
D.R. Harris - Arlington Aftershave Milk
D.R. Harris - Arlington Cologne

Have a nice and relaxing Sunday, Gentlemen :001_smile

proxy.php

One Arlington is enough for a great shave, but 4! Have you come down from the clouds yet, Soren?:001_smile

The favourite razor week last month was a huge success! :thumbup: Both our straight shavers and DE shavers showed some of their best razors and certainy did have a lot of fun doing that. In the words of our Mod Henry (professorchaos): "This theme might go on for a while...". :001_cool: And, therefore, here you are! Another favourite razor week! :wink2:

proxy.php

Glorious close up, excellent shave, my friend!:001_smile:thumbup1:

Monday, 3.Oct.2011

Predopobarba Proraso
Semogue 2000
GFT Coconut Oil shaving cream
Mühle R89
Croma Diamant
Thayers Witch Hazel Lemon
Skino ASB

proxy.php

I know exactly how this shave went, Emanuel.:001_smile Trumper's coconut was my first ever cream and I can still smell it to this day!:001_wub: Nice shot!:thumbup1:

10-03-11 Day of German Unification​
proxy.php

GOLF 71 SE - former GDR VEB MLW Medizintechnik Leipzig, Sa.
Triton DE Blades - former GDR Feintechnik GmbH Eisfeld
Mühle Pure Badger - former GDR VEB Bürstenwerk Schönheide / MÜHLE Stützengrün, Sa.
Kappus Nautik Shaving Cream - former GDR VEB Konsum-Seifenwerk / KAPPUS Werk Riesa, Sa.
Florena ASB - former GDR VEB Rosodont Werk Waldheim / FLORENA Werke Waldheim, Sa.

Have a nice day! :001_smile

proxy.php

Did you really shave with that razor, Erwin, and lived to post?!!:001_smile:001:w00t::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom