What's new

SOTD Tabula Gratulatoria - May 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, a luxurious birthday shave!

proxy.php

Floris JF shaving soap + Simpson Duke3 Best + Merkur Futur at 3 with Gillette Bleue #1 + Dino Gaetan lotion with Proraso balm + Floris JF EdT

Today I have used some of the most expensive products I own and use only for these special occasions. Floris JF range smell wonderfully and works well! With this Futur and a new sharp blade I got a superb shave!

Perfect for tonight romantic dinner, hehehe

Cheers!

Happy birthday and nice picture!

Today, a luxurious birthday shave!

proxy.php

Floris JF shaving soap + Simpson Duke3 Best + Merkur Futur at 3 with Gillette Bleue #1 + Dino Gaetan lotion with Proraso balm + Floris JF EdT

Today I have used some of the most expensive products I own and use only for these special occasions. Floris JF range smell wonderfully and works well! With this Futur and a new sharp blade I got a superb shave!

Perfect for tonight romantic dinner, hehehe

Cheers!

Happy Birthday!:happybday: The JF has knocked the No.89 off top spot for my Floris liking. Just need the EdT now. The scent is outstanding as you know. Enjoy what remains of YOUR day!:001_smile:a50:

First DE shave in about two months. Been learning to use a straight and I had loaned out my DE to a friend to get him into wet shaving.

Muhle R89 - Astra SP - MWF - Thater 49125/1

proxy.php

Result is BBS :thumbup:

Although predominantly a straight user now, I find it quite enjoyable to bring out the DE every once in a while. And a superb combination of products here, Ryan!:thumbup1:

Good morning friends! :001_smile

PREP: Proraso Preshave Cream
BRUSH: Mühle Sophist in olive wood
SOAP/CREAM: QED Essentials Fresh Lime Shaving Soap
SCUTTLE / BOWL: Fitjar Lathering Up Shaving Bowl
RAZOR: Frederick Reynolds
STROP: Kanayama Cordovan #60000
SHAVE: 2 passes, WTG/XTG
AS: Sir IRISCH MOOS
RESULT: Great shave, BBS shave

proxy.php

Have a nice day,
Béla​

Have I sen that Frederick Reynolds before, Bela?:001_unsur Great looking blade.:thumbup1:

Thanks, David. I wish I could say I loved the smell. I'll tolerate it since it's such a great soap, but I'm not sure I'll replace it.

Thankfully I love the smell, but there are many equally performing soaps around that it's no hardship to let it go if that's the case.

And the amazing photos just keep coming and coming!:thumbup: I'm back home tomorrow:sad:, last day here, so no time for individual comments today unfortunately. BUT normal service will be resumed in the next couple of days:001_smile

Pre-Shave: Cold shower
Brush: Simpson Chubby 1
Razor: Revisor 6/8
Strop: 40/60 Neil Miller Linen/Kanayama Cordovan
Soap: Proraso
After shave: Osage Rub
Results: A wonderfull and cooling shave on a hot day, the Osage Rub is a insane cooling menthol kick!!
proxy.php

Celebrating my daughter's 4th birthday today, a happy big little girl with her favorite present (she loves playing with dolls)

proxy.php

Just got home from a week away, and what a lovely post, Rune. Hope your daughter is having a fun day. Is she having a party at home? In the UK, most parents don't even go there....they book another place!!!!:wink2::001_smile

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Gents, this week for me has been even more busy than usual. I had the chance to take three shots, but very little time for comments and quotes. Anyway I want to thank you all for the wonderful pics that every day, with passion and commitment, you post. This is what makes the B&B SOTD forum so special and magic. Thank you wholeheartedly once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom