What's new

SOTD Tabula Gratulatoria - March 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lovely Black & White shot, Robbin! And that GFT WI Limes Skin Food reminds me of my honeymoon in London in 2008. I did smell that fantastic SF for the first time in my life and I was in Trumpers shop in Jermyn Street. What beautiful memories.

Thank you, Marco! The skinfood smells awesome indeed! Good memories for you, hold on those:)

Balaji, in your shots I find a very good "photographic taste" for compositions, colours and enlightment. Congratulations indeed. This one is another beautiful pic.

Thank you very much Marco! I do love art and colors. I truly enjoy editing pictures b/c it has to be pleasing and enjoyable to the eye.

Buddel Suminagashi | Thäter Fan | Mike's O/C/P + Jack Black | Thayers Lavender | AOS Sandalwood ASB | LV Sandalo
proxy.php
:detective:

Vibrant colours seem to be the name of your game, Bill, and very nice may I say.:001_smile Got the LV Sandalo myself today:001_wub:

Gillette Aristocrat Junior British Set #58
with Ming Shi Blade (1)
Hans Bock 21mm Silvertip Brush
Man - Arabian SC
Mennen AS

Have a nice day! :smile:

proxy.php

You are so internationally diverse, Erwin, I can't keep up with your products. But that makes it all the more interesting, not knowing what is going to appear next.:thumbup1:

Pre-Shave: Hot shower
Brush: Simpson Chubby 1
Razor: Wade & Butcher 7/8
Strop: 40/60 Neil Miller Linen/Kanayama Cordovan
Soap: Valobra Stick
After shave: Floïd Suave + 444
Results: A grrreat shave to start of a relaxing saturday night with the missus.

proxy.php

And saturday nights don't come any better than this, Rune! Great shave!:thumbup1:

That Lorenzo sure does know his juice, doesn't he??? Thanks for the comments!

This scent is not my usual style, however, it certainly stands out from the crowd. I believe I might have failed to apply enough since it was gone after 4 hours or so. I'll have to see what happens next time with a double dose, I reckon.

This scent is not my usual style, however, it certainly stands out from the crowd. I believe I might have failed to apply enough since it was gone after 4 hours or so. I'll have to see what happens next time with a double dose, I reckon.

I don't find it has nearly the legs as his Vetiver or the Mazzolari, but it's a quality scent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom