B&B's Man in Italy
7/8 Flaschner Kalman, Full Hollow Ground, Square Point
Imperial Shave Pegasus III Strop
H.L.Thater 49125/1 Silvertip
Speick Stick
Cold Water Rinse
Spanish Floid Blue
Hermes Un Jardin En Mediterranee

I'm away this week so my "small" items are my soap sticks-Speick, Valobra, La Toja and Palmolive

proxy.php

What a stunning composition, David!

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Monday

Music
D.A.D. - DIC.NII.LAN.DAFT.ERD.ARK

Hardware
Proshave Scuttle
Semogue Owners Club, cherry wood
Gillette Fat Handled Tech with Derby Extra (34)

Software
Kappus Nautik Shaving Cream
Pierre Cardin Bleu Marine Pour Lui After Shave
Ferrari Passion EDT

Have a nice day, Gentlemen :001_smile

proxy.php

Truly nice, Soren! And that Ferrari EDT is a "touch of class"!

Monday

Music
D.A.D. - DIC.NII.LAN.DAFT.ERD.ARK

Hardware
Proshave Scuttle
Semogue Owners Club, cherry wood
Gillette Fat Handled Tech with Derby Extra (34)

Software
Kappus Nautik Shaving Cream
Pierre Cardin Bleu Marine Pour Lui After Shave
Ferrari Passion EDT

Have a nice day, Gentlemen :001_smile

proxy.php

Red for Liverpool FC, red for Ferrari.....I sense a pattern emerging here, Soren.:wink2: Lovely composition, my friend:thumbup1:

Kikuboshi Special | Cyril R. Salter Indian Sandalwood | Thäter Bulb | Thayers Lavender | Sabon | Villoresi Sandalo
proxy.php

This was my first outing with the Salter Sandalwood cream, which was an early birthday gift from my friend Rene. He told me it was good stuff, and he was not overstating at all. The scent has a lot more going on than simply sandalwood. The spices behind it really make for some relaxation. The Kikuboshi was equally good today. It has a wonderfully smooth edge and I knew I was going to get a good shave when the blade almost felt like it was creating suction to my face on the first pass. I topped it all off with the incredibly intoxicating Villoresi Sandalwood which has a great cedar/sandalwood accord working with a hint of citrus. It's starting out to be a great day!

Very nice birthday gift, Bill, and a fabulous close-up:thumbup1:

Happy Monday!
~03/12/2012~

"Macfix Grosvenor"| Merkur 1904 CC w/ Red IP | Proraso Crema Pre E Dopo Barba |RazoRock LOA: Chianti Lavender| Nivea Replenishing Post Shave Balm

Hope everyone has a great start to this week!

proxy.php

The 1904 is a great little razor....the only DE I now own.:001_smile

The 1904 is a great little razor....the only DE I now own.:001_smile

I recently got my Merkur HD and I have to say I like the 1904 CC. Its like a GEM which gives effortless BBS shaves even when you need to be quick! I think new shavers should get the 1904 instead of the HD. Amazing balance and ease to use when learning or getting into wetshaving. I actually did my last purchase for a long while b/c I need to save up from this point for school soon. It was the EJ Barley Chrome and is the new addition to my collection. I used to have the lined chrome version but sold it off. Can't wait to see how this bugger works!

7/8 Flaschner Kalman, Full Hollow Ground, Square Point
Imperial Shave Pegasus III Strop
H.L.Thater 49125/1 Silvertip
Speick Stick
Cold Water Rinse
Spanish Floid Blue
Hermes Un Jardin En Mediterranee

I'm away this week so my "small" items are my soap sticks-Speick, Valobra, La Toja and Palmolive

proxy.php

David! I complete agree with Marco, excellent shot! When looking at this pic it gives you a calm therapeutic zen feeling! Everything works together!

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
A lot of time for family life and a lot of time for work lately. I'm not able to participate as I'd like to my beloved SOTD forum, but I personally want to congratulate with you all. Thanks for your always stunning shots, thanks making this forum so marvellous and special and, finally, thanks to my friends Henry and David for giving their irreplaceable support. Sincerely yours, Marco.

A lot of time for family life and a lot of time for work lately. I'm not able to participate as I'd like to my beloved SOTD forum, but I personally want to congratulate with you all. Thanks for your always stunning shots, thanks making this forum so marvellous and special and, finally, thanks to my friends Henry and David for giving their irreplaceable support. Sincerely yours, Marco.

Marco, enjoy your new family life to the full and take as much time as you need. The SOTD is in safe hands:001_unsur:biggrin1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom