What's new

SOTD Tabula Gratulatoria - December 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martin De Candre - Zebrawood Silvertip - 6/8 Revisor - TOBS Original AS

proxy.php

Gorgeous looking Revisor, Keith.:thumbup1: Does yours have much weight in it. I don't tend to reach for mine very often as I find it so light, almost like a plastic toy is some ways.

Superb shot, Luis.:thumbup1: How do you find that EF soap, performance wise? Many of us here, including myself, are unable to get anything close to a decent lather.:001_huh: The scent is amazing though. I'm guessing the aftershave is the same scent??

Thanks David ..:001_smile I think an excellent soap, I had the same problem as you but with N.89 Floris, I contacted the company and send them soap, led to his laboratory and told me it was defective, a very nice woman told me that some of these soaps came pressing in poor condition, sent me a new soap new formulation to very good foam :001_tt1:

Last edited:
Gillette Knack
with Gillette Silver Blue (2)
Kent BK 2 Silvertip

and just arrived - a little late, but not too late - Christmas mail from Barcelona:
- Williams Crema de afeitar
- Williams Aqua Velva blue
Muchas Gracias, Luis :wink2:

Have a nice day :001_smile

proxy.php

Greac pic!!!

Erwin pleasure :closedeye

good Spanish :thumbup:

Hot Shower, Parker Badger, Benton Clay, Gillette SS, Eddison, Thayer's Witch Hazel, Kananga Water.

Attachments

• $IMG_0992-1.jpg
    $IMG_0992-1.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 88
Gorgeous looking Revisor, Keith.:thumbup1: Does yours have much weight in it. I don't tend to reach for mine very often as I find it so light, almost like a plastic toy is some ways.

I don't find it too light but that could be because I'm used to it by now. It was the second straight razor I bought and is heavier than the first one I bought so I had to get used to it being a heavy razor.

I doubt you'd have any trouble offloading it if you choose to.

Gentlemen

:a14: Thank you very much for sharing all those marvellous shaves during 2011 :a14:

:thumbup: The creativity and artistic skills shown in the photos are great :thumbup:

I'm still learning a lot from you gentlemen, and play the occasional copy-cat :blushing:

Again; Thank you very much - and hope to see you all again in 2012 :001_smile

:ouch1: :ouch1: :ouch1:

:a5: :a50: :a54: Happy New Year from Denmark :a54: :a50: :a5:

Gentlemen

:a14: Thank you very much for sharing all those marvellous shaves during 2011 :a14:

Søren...Thank you for making participation so much fun buddy :thumbup:

:thumbup: The creativity and artistic skills shown in the photos are great :thumbup:

BIG +1 :thumbup:

I'm still learning a lot from you gentlemen, and play the occasional copy-cat :blushing:

As I am from you...You are no copy cat my friend...You are in a league all your own :ouch1:

Again; Thank you very much - and hope to see you all again in 2012 :001_smile

:ouch1: :ouch1: :ouch1:

Definitely looking for more fun during 2012

:a5: :a50: :a54: Happy New Year from Denmark :a54: :a50: :a5:

And a very happy and prosperous one to you and loved ones :a54:

Congratulations, gentlemen, on another fantastic day of shaves and pics!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Wishing everyone here a very Happy New Year, and looking forward to another year of B&B excellence.

Have a good evening, my friends......ENJOY!!!!!
:001_smile:thumbup::thumbup::a50::a5:

Gillette Slim
with Gillette Nacet
H. L. Thäter 49125/1 Silvertip
L`Occitane Cade SS
Terre d`Hermès ASB
Have a nice day! :001_smile

Happy New Year, Erwin, and a great shot!:001_smile:thumbup1: You've just reminded me. That Cade soap is THE one soap I struggle with. Yet to try the Thater with it though.

Happy new year everyone!

PREP: Proraso Preshave Cream
BRUSH: 24 mm Semogue 2011 LE , Two Band, Finest Badger 1
SOAP/CREAM: Madame Scodioli - Fiji Mermaid (The Briny Deep)
SCUTTLE / BOWL: Fitjar Lathering Up Shaving Bowl
RAZOR: Frederick Reynolds
STROP: Kanayama Cordovan # 60.000
SHAVE: 2 passes, WTG / XTG
AS: Musgo Real After Shave Balsam
COLOGNE: Madame Scodioli - Step Right Up (Cedar, Saffron + Vetyver)
RESULT: BBS shave

proxy.php

proxy.php

Happy New Year, Bela, and an amazing start to 2012!:thumbup1:

Sunday

Music
Ella Fitzgerald

Hardware
Bukhave Scuttle
H.L. Thäter Bruyére Silvertip
6/8" J.H. Potter NON-XL

Software
D.R. Harris Arlington Pre-shave
D.R. Harris Arlington Shaving Soap
D.R. Harris Arlington Aftershave Milk
D.R. Harris Arlington Cologne

Have a nice and relaxing day, Gentlemen :001_smile

proxy.php

Looks as if you may have had a good night, last night, Soren....good party was it??!!! And Arlington this morning/afternoon(do you know which??:wink2::lol::lol:) Heaven:001_wub::001_wub:

Happy New Year!:001_smile:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom