What's new

SOTD - “Supporting Vendor Week - Paladin Shaving” June 13th, 2022 to June 19th, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Razor - Edwin Jagger DE89 Chrome Barley
Blase - Gillette Nacet Stainless
Brush - Vikings Blade White Knight (synthetic)
Soap - Stirling Soap Co. Sandpiper
Aftershave - Guerlain Vetiver

Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there!

SofD06192022.jpg

I first got the balm in a trade for real cheap and I loved the scent so much I decided to get the soap. This is a great dark aquatic and my favorite new scent! The post shave feel is so impressive! The balm what really got me loving Zingari man, but I’m glad I got the soap because the sego base is amazing! Top notch artisan for sure!

SOTD: 18/06/2022

Razor: Gillette Super 84 BlackBeauty
Blade: Gillette Silver Blue, 1st use
Brush: Polar Shaving Manchurian Best Badger
Soap: Zingari Man The Watchman Puck
Aftershave Balm : Zingari Man The Watchman

- Shared from My Shave Den for iOS
9FB22D52-527D-4445-810E-AF9E498C38B2.jpeg

High Efficiency SOTD - Sunday June 19, 2022

IMG_20220619_110030741.jpg

Razor:
Yaqi Top Aggressive Slant 💀
Blade: Kai (5)
Brush: Frank Shaving G4 Synthetic 24mm
Pre-Shave: CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Bar, Proraso White Pre Shave
Soap: Stubble Buster Evocative
Aftershave: Ice Cubes first time, Skin Bracer, Duke Cannon A/S Balm, cause the Duke abides
Growth: 61 hours
Passes: WTG, XTG, touchup
Rating: 10/10

Results: Relaxing afternoon cold water shave with the Yaqi Top Aggressive Slant with Baili BD176 handle. The Yaqi Slant, my 2nd slant razor, is considered by many shavers as the most aggressive slant safety razor. I used a steep angle approach (riding the bar). Shaving with a very good performing shaving soap & Kai blade, the Yaqi Slant was a real Stubble Buster! Easily mowed down 3 days of growth in 2 passes & touchup. Efficient BBS result. No bloodshed. No drama. Ice Cold Aftershave, brrrrr it's cold!! Great Shave!! One of the best shaves of the year!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom